What Has Love Taught You Lately?

what love taught me.. as in a couple of minutes ago?

no matter how hard you wanna make her happy, she wont be if she's not happy with you.

you cant be everything to her if she cant be satisfied with your f#&k*n' hard work.

dont plan ahead of time coz tha pain of broken plans hurts really really bad.

though love havent really taught me yet how to say enough when it's enough.. :(

:mtc:

LOVE has taught me to be BRAVE. No matter how many times I've been hurt because of loving, still, am willing to take another CHANCE for love.

LOVE is a BATTLEFIELD..i am a soldier, i get wounded most of the time, i sometimes win, i sometimes lose. The battle is never over as long as i will continue loving. Now, i've come to realize, I am victorious!

You should not be the one doing all the bending…compromise is a two way street. You need time to heal between relationships…there is nothing cute about baggage. Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you… a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals… look for someone complimentary…not supplementary.

• 3 weeks later...

It taught me that I could actually feel such an emotion, and knew that I could give more than what I thought is my boundary.

It taught me to be patient and to finally realize that there really is a significant other for each and every one of us. no matter how rough or tough the road may have been for you, you will eventually end up in a pathway leading to a garden of love.