What Has Love Taught You Lately?

• 2 weeks later...
*leaves me wondering.....am i inlove? or am i just an obsessed maniac??? :wacko:

Well there's the martyr type. <_< But we're just human, minsan it takes a long time for us to realize na its not worth it anymore or there's someone better waiting on the other side.. :blush: Sabi nga nila its like a war....easy to start hard to end..... :angry: But still worth every tear and smile :sleepysmiley03:

If you love somebody, set them free

If you love somebody, then you better fight for that somebody

Now it's up to you whcih advice you're gonna follow

set them free nalang....diba sabi nga...if they come back...they're yours...if they don't...they were probably never yours in the first place...tsaka yun nga gaya ng sabi ko....

pag pinipilit lalong mahihirapan ka...kung nahihirapan ka...ibig sabihin...ayaw sayo...kung ayaw sayo...wag mong pilitin....kase...pag pinipilit lalong mahihirapan ka...kung nahihirapan ka...ibig sabihin...ayaw sayo...kung ayaw sayo...wag mong pilitin...kase....pag pinipilit lalong mahihirapan ka.......

dagdag ko narin...

pag gusto...maraming paraan...pag ayaw...maraming dahilan. :D

set them free nalang....diba sabi nga...if they come back...they're yours...if they don't...they were probably never yours in the first place...tsaka yun nga gaya ng sabi ko....

pag pinipilit lalong mahihirapan ka...kung nahihirapan ka...ibig sabihin...ayaw sayo...kung ayaw sayo...wag mong pilitin....kase...pag pinipilit lalong mahihirapan ka...kung nahihirapan ka...ibig sabihin...ayaw sayo...kung ayaw sayo...wag mong pilitin...kase....pag pinipilit lalong mahihirapan ka.......

dagdag ko narin...

Unfortunately, love is not so simple. I used to think that if it's real love, you don't have to adjust or work hard for it to work. That was a long time ago. For me, love means you're willing to make compromises and try to understand why certain things can never work and why some things need a lot of understanding for it to work. Idealism in not a bad thing. Perfect relationships are not myths that were made so we could feel better but we have to understand that love doesn't grow like grass. It has to be nurtured and cultivated for it to blossom into something beautiful.

Kung ayaw, maraming dahilan-- learn why and find a common ground you can work on. Learn to compromise.

Kung gusto, maraming paraan-- the way you do things may be different from hers, just remember that the means never justify the ends. If you have to do something, do it in terms you both agree on.

That even that you gave your best...

even MORE than your best......

you are still bound for some pain.....

it might be a little pain or a 'i-wish-i would-just-die' pain....

but again...

Try to think of it this way......

pain reminds us that we are human.....

that we are always given chances to change.....

so without pain....

we wont learn...

we wont improve....

dagdag ko narin...

Sometimes, in order to get the things (or people) that you desire, you have to go through an uphill battle. Even if the person you love is not interested, your dedication and perseverance can change things around and make them realize that you are the right person for him/her