What Has Love Taught You Lately?

I don't agree. Siguro this works with guys lang. But with girls, pag ayaw sa kanila nung guy, nothing can make the guy fall for the girl. ;)

Well, it's usually the guys who are after the girls for 2nd, 3rd or the nth chance. Never heard of a girl trying to win back the guy except in the movies.

miracles can happen :)

How true. I wish that miracle could happen :(

real life drama is frighteningly more compelling than tv drama...

It takes 2 to tango...one to be rational and the other to be irrational...

No matter what you're intentions are...if they hurt...it really hurts...

Love is like a box of chocolates...you'll never know what you will get...

When you find someone...bite the bullet...

Love is more than words...it takes 10% verbal and 90% action

As corny an act may be...it can also be one of the sweetest...

1. Don't lose yourself

2. If anything is real the heart makes plain.

3. You can't force someone to love you the way you want them to.. They'll always love you their way.

4. Us men aren't good enough for any woman, that's why we treat them like queens.

5. God will test you. He'll make it hard, stressful, and challenging. Only for you to realize their worth, if you don't, then they aint worth it, you're not worth it.

Edited by umayoska

Last book I read talked about 'Real Love' and 'Imitation Love'.

Real Love is defined as caring about how your partner feels. This is considered the ideal love where you don't get angry or get disappointed in your partner, but care about them.

Imitation Love is defined as loving how your partner makes you feel. There are 4 various forms: praise, power, pleasure, and safety. It's considered something that cannot hold and goes down as the 'excitement' goes away.

I am in a relationship where I believe that my partner really loves me. But on my part, I know that I can easily get angry or disappointed in her. I am working on figuring out whether I can really love her, or let her go to someone who can reciprocate her 'real love'.

• 2 weeks later...