What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Love taught me to be wiser, more mature and more understanding.

Four people you will meet in life:

YOURSELF

The ONE YOU LOVE

THE ONE WHO LOVE YOU MOST

THE ONE YOU'LL SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH

Sadly, in real life, these 3 people are usually not the same person. The one you love most doesn't love you. The one who love you most, is never the one you love most. The one you'll spend the rest of your life, si never the one you love most or the one who loves you most ...... just the person who happens to be at the right place - at the right time.

Love taught me to be wiser, more mature and more understanding.

Four people you will meet in life:

YOURSELF

The ONE YOU LOVE

THE ONE WHO LOVE YOU MOST

THE ONE YOU'LL SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH

Sadly, in real life, these 3 people are usually not the same person. The one you love most doesn't love you. The one who love you most, is never the one you love most. The one you'll spend the rest of your life, si never the one you love most or the one who loves you most ...... just the person who happens to be at the right place - at the right time.

The one you'll spend the rest of your life, si never the one you love most or the one who loves you most ...... just the person who happens to be at the right place - at the right time

these last two....it all depends on you.

Guest ||princess||

People leave you because they are not

joined to you. And if they are not

joined to you, you can't make them

stay. Let them go. And it doesn't mean

that they are a bad person. Sometimes, it just

means that their part in the story is

over. And you've got to know when

people's part in your story is over so

that you don't keep trying to raise the

dead. You've got to know when it's

dead.

I learned to accept and understand people

I learned to use my mind, after ng mga pinagdaanan ko i choose na lang to use it kasi pag heart lagi na lang ako talo eh

It makes me sane pag naiisip kong past relationship ko

I learned to accept and understand people

I learned to use my mind, after ng mga pinagdaanan ko i choose na lang to use it kasi pag heart lagi na lang ako talo eh

It makes me sane pag naiisip kong past relationship ko

People leave you because they are not

joined to you. And if they are not

joined to you, you can't make them

stay. Let them go. And it doesn't mean

that they are a bad person. Sometimes, it just

means that their part in the story is

over. And you've got to know when

people's part in your story is over so

that you don't keep trying to raise the

dead. You've got to know when it's

dead.

....what a peculliar way expessing your thoughts princess...but we get your point...we think :blink:

It's love when that special person truly touches your heart like no one else can.

just savor the moment... expect less...

agree.....

must savor the moment!

guys...don't you think...pessimism takes away the very essence of love?

And if you choose not to expect anything from your partner/choose not to be expected of anything by your partner...what does that make your relationship? a FLING? a FUBU thing? ...

Love is like a war, not every body wins other losses badly,not all are lucky,there are always casualties.

Love is like a farm, it takes time to flourish, needs constant care and patience, pestilence,fire and ice judges its perseverance, till the fruits are reaped and shared both by the rich and the needy.

Love is like a rose, how could something as a thing of beauty could have so much thorns?Hold her tight and never let go, and red blood slowly flows down your bare hands. Till its last leaf falls gently to the ground, the thorns will always scar. -_-

post-111510-1166172957.jpg

I just realized...sa lahat ng relationships na nag ka meron ako......ang hindi ko pala gawain ay yung mag hold back ng nararamdaman...sinasabi ko lahat...i think it's my way of assuring myself na whatever happens...wala akong panghihinayangan...na sana nasabi ko ang ganito...sana nalaman nya...

kaya pala...pag umayaw na ako sa isang relationship...wala na talagang balikan...kase nga all's been said and done na....hmmm....

Edited by iwalkalone