What Has Love Taught You Lately?

what i have learned from love lately???well I learned not too be too showy leave some room for yourself. Learn to love yourself first!!

Yeah! As author Robert Ringer says, "Always look out for NUMBER ONE". Most often, when we are in love, we forget about NUMBER ONE, OURSELVES, and we open up our souls to our partner, and we become vulnerable. I know. Been there, done that. Lesson learned.

Move on, nothing important to read here. :P

Guest wackeen

there are various kinds of love:

(romantic) love has taught me..

to respect the love of my parents and siblings.. because i can be a gigantic ass and they'll still be there for me

to be in awe of the love of God.. because he gave His son for my sins

to treasure the love of friends.. because I can tell them what I don't like about what they say or do without fear of repercussions on our relationship

This is actually a lesson I learned from my prayers about love. When you asked God a sign, and HE gives you confirmation, something that is wise and righteous, don’t let the opportunity pass, instead keep your faith in HIM and make sure to keep that special someone also

(meaning, wag ng magpacute pero wag nmang garapal) because if you lost that chosen one, you might wait again for a long time or never have the chance to have him back... :)

Being in a relationship doesn't guarantee one's happiness. You need to find peace, contentment, and love for yourself first before you share your love with someone else.

Do not expect too much because to have someone with you who returns the love you give is already a blessing