What Has Love Taught You Lately?

What Has Love Taught Me Lately?

LOve has taught me to be more strong, to be more patient. It taught me to risk everything.

ANd it taught me a lot when i experienced  the pains and hurts of being in-LOVE. Ive also learn that when uve been hurt badly it does not mean that it is bad or your unfortunate when it comes to relationship. We just need to take those pains as a lessons in life and be thankful coz "Di natin malalaman ang tama kung di tayo nagkamali".

All we have to do is to move on. we never know who's gonna knock maybe that one knocking is the LOVE we are waiting for. Dont close your heart to LOVE. So while we are still alive and kicking just continue to live life with full of LOVE.

Guest kikay168

love taught me to expect the worst coz u'll never know what will happen next.. :cry:

and not to give all ur love to ur partner, leave some for urself..

Love makes you realiza how important it is to share what the Lord said.. "Love one another as i have loved you"..

Love is th greatest gift a person could give... as long as its from the heart

Love taught me to be strong so i could make the people i care for feel what true love is...

• 2 weeks later...
What Has Love Taught Me Lately?

I learned that I really really really love my wife very very much

and she loves me the same way.

I am so bless to have a loving and caring wife

and of course, she's so bless too for having me as her husband.

great for u! I hope it will last thru the years.... used to feel that way too...but jas found out my hubby cheated on me...after 19 long years...hope it will not happen to u

What love has taught me? uhhhm...

Giving up your own happiness just to see her happy... :( Sometimes when you love a person so much, you cant tell her how you really feel. The only thing you can do is show her. Its better for both person to be just friendsthat not have her forever.... :)

Guest ^arianne^

Love taught me to be more understanding

Love taught me to be patient

Love taught me to give even you know you get nothing in return

Love taught me to hope that I am worth someone else's love