What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Guest simply_miss
Out of the topic na ata, pero ask ko na din..

"when to let go" - when po yun?

When you can feel and see that the other party is no longer happy when he/she is with you.

When you feel na parang pilit na lang lahat ng efforts nya para lang di ka masaktan

Love will teach you to think of the happiness of the other party that your own self...and that's the only time we can really learn to let go..... :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest simply_miss

Lately, I've learned that loving someone entails a lot of sacrifice understanding and patience. When you really love someone you have to love him not only when he is with you or when everything seems to be ok for both..but you should love him more when it you are not and can't be together..when you don't spend much time to each other...when it seems that all areas of your life if gray and blue.

Love has taught me to think less of me and more for that person.... and be after on what will really make him happy cause eventually it will give you such joy if you seehim happy and contented.

sa akin... mali pala ung kasabihan na " if you love somebody, set her free...".

dapat pala b4 you set her free... nag try ka muna i-work out ung relationship nyo and win her back kahit masakit. kasi baka pag pinakawalan mo na siya, tapos ndi na siya bumalik... mag sisi ka lang na wala kang ginawa.

tapos after several years, magkita kayo sabihin nya sa yo na bakit mo siya pinabayaan na mawala sayo... yun pala test nya lang kung ano gawin mo tapos la kang ginawa then huli na lahat para sa inyo! OUCH!

sa akin... mali pala ung kasabihan na " if you love somebody, set her free...".

dapat pala b4 you set her free... nag try ka muna i-work out ung relationship nyo and win her back kahit masakit. kasi baka pag pinakawalan mo na siya, tapos ndi na siya bumalik... mag sisi ka lang na wala kang ginawa.

tapos after several years, magkita kayo sabihin nya sa yo na bakit mo siya pinabayaan na mawala sayo... yun pala test nya lang kung ano gawin mo tapos la kang ginawa then huli na lahat para sa inyo! OUCH!

I agree with this....before you set free of the one you love, you must everything, para walang regrets