What Has Love Taught You Lately?

LOVE? nadda! :) you can't say you learned anything from this... it just like saying you learned how to bike because last week i used a bike... you grow from love... you matured in love....

but i learned so much in a relationship... this and that... but when i finally fall in love... cautions are thrown out because you love this someone and love should not be about rules...

if i learned anything from love is not try to learn from love... love is an experience that someone has to grow with... to mature with... don't set limits on love.... you may fall hard sometimes (and say you wished you had learned from your previous mistakes) and still do the same mistakes all over again.... but i say to you loving because you love him/her and not because based on your previous mistakes is much sweeter

I was able to understand why guys tend to have two or more girlfriend due to the tragic experiences they had (though I don't have any), I also learned not to give all the love I can give since it's pretty much better to assume that at some point things will go sour and good things has it's end, if that's not the case, then better, better expect the worse than hope for the best for if you have the best then you wouldn't regret expecting for the worse unlike when you get disappointed when you hoped for the best. I also learned that the world is not fair and people usually tend to end up with the wrong people or love the wrong person, well actualy it may appear to be detrimental but I was able to appreciate it and made me a better person... :)

Guest temperamental

love.

has taught me to be strong.

it has taught me to remind myself of worse hurtful situations i've had in the past

when it seems that the hurt that i am feeling at the moment would k*ll me.

and it has taught me to be cautious but not afraid,

if i decide to give in again...

love taught me to anticipate pain, that even in the most romantic time 2geder, it is possible that ul get hurt but, it is much easier to accept the pain,nuisance.Also, in the most difficult predicament arise the test of love, to hold on to one another & emerge victorious or to quit and drop the relationship. Easy to say, hard to do in actual scenario

• 1 month later...

hmmm..

taught me to be patient...

'coz love doesn't always come your way...and in the way you want it to come to you...

taught me be strong...

love may choose you to love a person but love can also choose that person to love someone else... and not you...

:cry: