What Has Love Taught You Lately?

That there is only ONE true love. The kind of love you never forget...a love that is selfless...and your happiness lies in his/hers. You'll do anything and everything just to make things easy for her...make days lighter for her. And it doesn't matter if she's not with you...your love for the person goes on ...without hate or doubt.

I met one person who told me abt a love that never became his. Nevertheless...he still loves her...and feels the the love for her each day knowing she belongs to someone else already. I asked him if he would still consider getting married someday. He told me...if it will not be with his "True love"...he'd rather spend his lifetime alone....loving her from afar....even without her knowledge. I asked him why this?...he just shrugged and said...."Because i know in my heart that if i ever did find a girl i like enough to marry...and on the day of our wedding...my love asks me to come even just for a coffee at starbucks...i know i'm going to rush and sit with her for a coffee and a chat....and forget all about my wedding.

http://www.gifszone.com/content/icon/mini_icons/mini_icon_46.gif

• 3 weeks later...

yup as in i gv my everything... i cud and i wud if i have to sacrifcw anything for the person that i love... though there are days that i do cry and get hurt because of him, its ok because i love him... i dnt believe kc na u shud leave something for yourself to avoid getting hurt, for me kc d n love un eh... kc whatever the situation is once ur in love or in a relationship, u will get hurt but that's how u learn and dat wats make u stronger

-_-

Ako? Hndi ko binibigay ang buong pagmamahal ko, nagtitira ako para sa sarili ko.. Alam mo ung "Mahalin mo muna ang sarili mo, bago ka magmahal ng ibang tao? Yun un.. Hindi masamang magmahal basta wag lang lahat.. Hindi lang sa kanya umiikot ang mundo mo, ganun din naman dapat siya sayo.. May mga commitment tayo sa mga taong nasa paligid natin pati na sa sarili natin..

Oo, kasama tlga ang masaktan, ang sinasabi ko kung pano magwowork ang relasyon nyo, pati na rin sa ibang tao o bagay.. Kung sa kanya ka lng naka-focus walang mangyayari sa inyo.. Parehas kayong lulubog.. Give time to each other but not most of the time.. Kung kayo na lng lagi ang mag kaharap at wala na kayong inintindi kundi maglambingan at ipahayag ang pagmamahal nyo sa isa't isa, ay mare mali na ata yun.. BE BALANCE.. Gamitin ang puso at samahan ng pag-iisip gamit ang utak...

weird? but that's the fact..

-_-

Ako? Hndi ko binibigay ang buong pagmamahal ko, nagtitira ako para sa sarili ko.. Alam mo ung "Mahalin mo muna ang sarili mo, bago ka magmahal ng ibang tao? Yun un.. Hindi masamang magmahal basta wag lang lahat.. Hindi lang sa kanya umiikot ang mundo mo, ganun din naman dapat siya sayo.. May mga commitment tayo sa mga taong nasa paligid natin pati na sa sarili natin..

Oo, kasama tlga ang masaktan, ang sinasabi ko kung pano magwowork ang relasyon nyo, pati na rin sa ibang tao o bagay.. Kung sa kanya ka lng naka-focus walang mangyayari sa inyo.. Parehas kayong lulubog.. Give time to each other but not most of the time.. Kung kayo na lng lagi ang mag kaharap at wala na kayong inintindi kundi maglambingan at ipahayag ang pagmamahal nyo sa isa't isa, ay mare mali na ata yun.. BE BALANCE.. Gamitin ang puso at samahan ng pag-iisip gamit ang utak...

weird? but that's the fact..

I totally agree.... :cool:

And just to add one more this , love yourself as well and so as to gain respect from your partner. :flowers: