The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

The number of its wireless subscribers even declined, from 12.5 million in December 2005 to 12.4 million in December 2005.

Because unlike SUN n Smart, we price our services just right for the MASA.

Unlike GLobe, they have quality, but High Price.

I have to qualify that statement, most specifically in the term "quality". Globe may have the best service in Metro-Manila but definitely stinks to high heavens up north. As the commercial goes, you have to climb up a coconut tree just to get a signal! :thumbsdownsmiley:

But in Metro-Manila they are definitely superb! The customer Service of Globe in Greenhills is excellent! :thumbsupsmiley: But their call-in Customer Service sucks big time! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Again and again- unless your Platinum- you're SH!T

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Last Apr 30 I loaded 50 pesos via autoload max

I recieved a confirmation message but I didn't

recieved the load. So I called up thier hot line and end up

being runned around by thier customer reps for 5 days

I got angry and talked to a supervisor. I recieved

the 50 peso load via share a load that day.

After a day of just free texting and a few minute calls

I checked my balance and saw only 9 pesos left (with a load of 150)

It's so odd that how my load was extremely low.

I cannot complain about it because I have no proof and

I cannot say that globe has ripped me off once again.

I say that if Globe does this with 1 out of ten people of their

subscribers, those people might not complain and globe

is getting millions out of it.

so if you are one of the victims complain about it.

Autoload HOTLINE: 1-800-87398168

If you are using an MMS enabled phone, you should also check if your phone has the CommWarrior virus which sends MMS to people on your address book without you knowing it. If other people are getting MMS from you like games, sex, etc., it is the virus trying to propagate itself.

Also check if you may subscribed with alerts and texts without you knowing it. You can check this with Globe customer service.

If all these, don't work, you are being screwed by Globe

ganyan talaga... kahit naman sa smart e... gf ko inis na inis sa smart... hindi naman kasi siya makalipat ng globe dahil ang mga free/unlimited text ay kailangan same carrier nalang ngayon...

naging essential na kasi ba buhay natin ang cellphone... essential utility ang communications... kaya mga utility companies, mapangabuso... (meralco, mwss, pldt. etc...)

Most of the context came from a news site.

suggestion lang well kinda bulky to bring several phones but to those guys who still have the minimum plans for smart or globe or sun suggestion ko is just hang on to the plans hehehe you never know believe me my sister still has her plan 100 of globe and hell they keep asking her to move up the plan but she keeps saying no this is good enough an so imagine she has a phone service for just a 100 monthly fee. i had one but since i used it for work had to move up and now it at the 500 montly how i wish it was in the 100 one thing nice with a plan 100 you will not have problems of loading like in case of instant out of towns so you dont have to look for loading centers or call cards and top it all hehehe they have to maintain them for a measly 100 bucks monthly that is one way to get back at them hehehe

Buti na lang pala ako smart hehehehe....

globe and smart are alike even sun hehehe my office mate uses smart and every so often she would recieve some sort of jokes sms and everytime she gets its and checks her balance is diminished equivalent to a sms tex, she noticed this because she is not a heavy user but when she does load up she just notices that her balance get to zero after a few days prompting her to check and find out that these text messages sent to her were costing her money and i dont know if i do recall right to get rid of this feature hehehe she has to get a new sim. Same with globe had a friend a post paid user sometimes you are sent sms messages saying please reply yes or no to the subscription according to him read it properly cause sometimes if you just ignore it, it is taken as a yes to the subscription and your bill gets charge accordingly . had the same problem with sun good thing they were able to remove those extra billing too bad sun seems to be like sunlight in terms of coverage area hehehe where there is sunlight probably there would be signal hehehe

Last Apr 30 I loaded 50 pesos via autoload max

I recieved a confirmation message but I didn't

recieved the load. So I called up thier hot line and end up

being runned around by thier customer reps for 5 days

I got angry and talked to a supervisor. I recieved

the 50 peso load via share a load that day.

After a day of just free texting and a few minute calls

I checked my balance and saw only 9 pesos left (with a load of 150)

It's so odd that how my load was extremely low.

I cannot complain about it because I have no proof and

I cannot say that globe has ripped me off once again.

I  say that if Globe does this with 1 out of ten people of their

subscribers, those people might not complain and globe

is getting millions out of it.

so if you are one of the victims complain about it.

Autoload HOTLINE: 1-800-87398168

experienced the same thing with share-a-load...my friend shared me a load for 100 pesos...she was debited that amount however on my part i did not received it...i called their customer service...after 8 hours...they told me to wait for a day..sometimes it takes that long daw...afterwhich no load was credited to me...called their CS once again...and filed a report...someone will call me after 5 days daw...no one called...i did not follow up anymore...wats 100 pesos...anyway i still owe them 8k in my previous post-paid sim hehehe...

globe and smart are alike even sun hehehe my office mate uses smart and every so often she would recieve some sort of jokes sms and everytime she gets its and checks her balance is diminished equivalent to a sms tex, she noticed this because she is not a heavy user but when she does load up she just notices that her balance get to zero after a few days prompting her to check and find out that these text messages sent to her were costing her money and i dont know if i do recall right to get rid of this feature hehehe she has to get a new sim. Same with globe had a friend a post paid user sometimes you are sent sms messages saying please reply yes or no to the subscription according to him read it properly cause sometimes if you just ignore it, it is taken as a yes to the subscription and your bill gets charge accordingly . had the same problem with sun good thing they were able to remove those extra billing too bad sun seems to be like sunlight in terms of coverage area hehehe where there is sunlight probably there would be signal hehehe

for cases liek unsolicited advertisments, give them a call and ask them to stop manually advertisements from all thei access numbers (228, 211, 2382, etc etc kng ano man yun usual 4 digtis... it should stop... some people dont know this e... i actually found na pede pala after about 8 yrs of using my first sim card, way back 1998... after getting my line... asked them to cut it off... and now i am advertisment free for 6months now... geezz :D)

I'm having problems with their Global Roaming. They used to have unlimited global roaming before but since they implemented the TEXT-GLOBAL-ROAMING it doesn't seem to have any use at all. You have to text to extend the days of your global roaming which is very ridiculous bec. a lot of people abroad have no time to do this - plus if you text this it will totally deduct from your current load. They also require a minimum load of 500Pesos which is so stupid. why? for what reason. My situation today is that my 30 days global roaming is expired and I can't activate again not unless I'll be there in the Philippines to re-activate bec. I can't text anymore. very very stupid for Globe. Smart didn't have to use this policy which I think is much better.

I tried calling Globe assistance local number in the philippines via long distance but I was surprised that they don't have a customer service personnel to talk to you, instead you have to push a lot of buttons before finally ending up waiting at the very last minute - that took me more than 15-20 minutes without having to find any solution. Stupid high-tech support!!!!!

Any body here applied for that service, Globe will implement it to full blast this June.. i applied for it intay ko na lang yung installation ng antenna at yung kanilang modem and phone...

Kaibahang ng Globe braodband sa smart Bro is may option kang mag palagay ng Phone... Wireless din...Cool

The services are "supposedly" the better alternative to the SMART Wifi network, fortunately globe has been more active putting up cellsites around the metropolis as well as upgrading their equipment so the service should come out better

By the way for those of you who got Smart Bro, it is the former meridian telecoms service bought out by smart this is why there have been complaints of it rather slow.

Nag-Smart Wifi ako.. 1 month lang gumana... 4 months puro complaints na...

Galit na galit na ako at pinabalik ko sa kanila lahat ng binayad ko -pati installation fee... thank GOD pero that was when I was able to get hold of the VP for Wireless communications for WiFi product...

Kayo reclamo din kayo.. kaya nga lang wala ng Smart Wifi ngayon.. kasi nga na expose na sa inquirer at dami talagang problem....

The solution... new marketing strategy... Smart Bro - short for Smart Broken perhaps... bwahahahaha

Wag na lang kayong mag-wireless if possible ang wired connection sa inyo... sa wired nga may problema na.. yun pa kayang wireless....

Let's face it folks... d pa hinog ang wireless infrastructure sa phil... siguro 10yrs pa... ngayon puro salita lang yan...

meridian is still alive and kicking... pero ang expertise nila is providing wireless connectivity for corporate clients.. yung mga dedicated wireless connection from 256kbps up... dun sila magaling.... OK lang ang service na yun kasi dedicated naman yun... wala kang ka-share at point to point din from one business site to another....

I think super hype lang yung naging approach nila sa smart wifi nila na wireless... wireless ang medium hindi wired...

ngayon smart bro na ... bakit kaya nag change ng name... smell something fishy....

Pansin mo sa starbucks.. ano gamit dun pag nag-connect ka sa internet.. wireless hub yes... multiply that hub's range by 100 then you get true wireless freedom / connectivity....

Kaya nga tawag wifi hotspots... minimal lang ang power galing sa pc/laptop mo... ikaw ba naman magdala ng antenna ng smart wifi or globe for that matter sa loob ng starbucks gusto mo yun....

why 10yrs... demographics lang yan..... number of subscribers that is projected to use the infrastructure... in the Phil.. oo madami nga may pc/laptop.. madami nga may internet connection... pero hindi ganun ka dami ang gumagamit ng pc/laptop sa kalye, coffee shop, mall, airport, at kung saan saan to justify the need to upgrade...

anyway.. 10yrs is just my "dummy's" estimate... if it materializes earlier.. the better....

and also... lahat ng yan depends on the price of oil... bwahahahaha