Does God Answer Your Prayers?

No. He does not answer my prayers and I know He is soooo busy sa dami nang humihiling sa kanya. I have been praying for this big problem pero, so far, tahimik. There are times and at this very hour, na feel ko galit Siya sa akin. Dami na kasi akong nakikitang mga tao, kurakot, tsismoso/tsismosa, back stabbers, smugglers, mamamatay, kotongeros na ang sarap sarap ng buhay. I am entitled to feel the gift of life rin di ba? Pero ayoko naman ng ganung kasamang gawain. Am still in continous prayer but parang wala na. Mahal ko pa rin Siya, though

those people living in riches but with no heart or fear of god will not inherit the promise of Jesus, an everlasting life...HE listens and answers to your prayers, but sometimes the answer is NO...simply because something better will be given to you...we are just transients in this world, we will not be able to carry that ''sarap ng buhay'' upon death if we did not live and love HIM.

continue to pray. :)

So far He hasn't, which is to say that I'm not giving up on Him. And that's because I can understand why He hasn't answered my prayers yet. For one thing, I'm just like any sinner out there wanting to change but almost always ending up succumbing to the same weaknesses I hope to avoid, or wanting to awake only to end up more asleep. It's unfair to Him. It's like spamming his infinite inbox. On the other hand, I do appreciate that he hasn't answered my prayers yet because it means He trusts me to find the right answers myself, believes in me even though I don't believe in myself a lot of times, and that I have to stop being a hypocrite and prove myself worthy of receiving a reply e-mail from Him, attachments included.

Exactly.

Cutting and pasting is so convenient (and lazy) because it allows you to post something that sounds smart (a ready-made pov), without having to explicate your own views.

But if you really do have a pov of your own, then it would stand to reason that there is a rationale behind the message to your cut and paste effort.

Obviously, i have a different pov, but i'm really interested in yours.

Pray share your own rationale. i always look forward to learning things that are worth learning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dati di ako masaya sa job ko....sobra ako tamad magtrabaho...

Came to a point na nag leleave ako madalas.

So I prayed.

I asked for something that I will enjoy doing...

So a couple of days later may tumatawag sa akin, eh nakakapagtaka wala naman ako inapplyan recently. Nakita lang daw yung resume ko sa Jobstreet.

Ended up I became one of the top managers of the company, earning a six digit figure...

go figure, is this coincidence or is this divine providence?

Dati di ako masaya sa job ko....sobra ako tamad magtrabaho...

Came to a point na nag leleave ako madalas.

So I prayed. I asked for something that I will enjoy doing...

So a couple of days later may tumatawag sa akin, eh nakakapagtaka wala naman ako inapplyan recently. Nakita lang daw yung resume ko sa Jobstreet.

Ended up I became one of the top managers of the company, earning a six digit figure...

go figure, is this coincidence or is this divine providence?

Something you enjoy doing = 6 figures?

^^you deserve this because? Ang daming nagdadasal just go to any church. Lahat kaya bibigyan ng 6 figure salary?

Something you enjoy doing = 6 figures?

^^you deserve this because? Ang daming nagdadasal just go to any church. Lahat kaya bibigyan ng 6 figure salary?

Wow. A sceptic.

Something I enjoy doing, yeah. Hindi imposible yun. It's actually key to your success. Read a lot of the Self Help books and you'll find out that sticking to your Hedgehog will get you places.

Alam mo bang me kaibigan ako mahilig sa empanada. Ginawa niyang negosyo, ayun lakas kumita ng pera.

Do I deserve it? SIGURO,kasi I'm earning it now.

Why?

Siguro kasi Im competent in the work Im in. Siguro kasi Im producing the results the company expects from me. Siguro kasi Im helping others grow din financially. Siguro kasi Im contributing to help my company grow din financially.

Lahat kaya kayang bigyan ng six figure salary? Hindi ako si God para sagutin yan. Pero I believe kung gugustuhin niya, kaya. Yun nga lang, is everyone ready for that?

Im just sharing what happened to me REAL TIME. Di naman to imbento my friend.

Try mo lang, wala naman mawawala eh. God opens His doors to those with sincere hearts.

Don't need to go to a building or place to pray.

Prayer is one of the moving forces in one's life

Praying doesn't mean just asking for anything we want.

You can worship and praise and pour your heart out :)

I totally agree.

Yup, He does pero yung ibang prayers matagal sagutin. :D

Minsan kahit na iba ang answer nya sa prayers ko i still trust Him 'coz He knows what's best for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried, after the career slump in august, bum ng isang buwan, then was able to get back to work Sept 7, after a training, one week in calls, got accepted sa ibang duty, then after 2 weeks promotion. But suddenly, may nag open ng doors for me to leave the company and start again. Now through all this i know challenge talaga ang nangyari and hindi niya kami pinabayaan. Dahil sa kanya, mas maganda na ulit ang pasok ng 2010.

Sorry naging taglish hehe :)

Wow. A sceptic. Something I enjoy doing, yeah. Hindi imposible yun. It's actually key to your success. Read a lot of the Self Help books and you'll find out that sticking to your Hedgehog will get you places.

Alam mo bang me kaibigan ako mahilig sa empanada. Ginawa niyang negosyo, ayun lakas kumita ng pera.

Do I deserve it? SIGURO,kasi I'm earning it now.

Why? Siguro kasi Im competent in the work Im in. Siguro kasi Im producing the results the company expects from me. Siguro kasi Im helping others grow din financially. Siguro kasi Im contributing to help my company grow din financially.

Lahat kaya kayang bigyan ng six figure salary? Hindi ako si God para sagutin yan. Pero I believe kung gugustuhin niya, kaya. Yun nga lang, is everyone ready for that?

Im just sharing what happened to me REAL TIME. Di naman to imbento my friend.

Try mo lang, wala naman mawawala eh. God opens His doors to those with sincere hearts.

bro, mali ang intindi mo sa post. I asked kung equivalent ang malaking pera sa doing something you enjoy. Doing the same job for less money is something you don't enjoy?

I meant/asked if you deserve that from God. Not because of your competency, etc.

Again, how will you gauge who is ready for what? What makes you ready for 6 figures and others not (from God ha)?

Di ko sinasabi na imbento yan. I would just think that "God" offers more than just material wealth. If I have a 6 figure salary, I would think I got it from hard work and luck (opportunities that came my way).

Not because God decreed that I should get it.

Edited by complicated8