Does God Answer Your Prayers?

YUP YUP!!!! He answers my prayers ... though not all coz I know He knows what's best for me...but I don't ask for signs to know He answers my prayers... i just don't believe in signs.

>>As the words of Our Lady of Perpetual Help novena declares, "...that he answers all our prayers in the way that is best for us."

Regarding signs.... on the same prayer book, "... that we may see Him (Jesus) and serve him in others." Also, "... that we may see God speaking to us the events of daily life."

What insight! In my opinion, the best prayers are inspired by heaven. It is not what we want, really... but our life's struggle is preoccupied with what God wants for us - to do his Will faithfully and become obedient children.

• 2 weeks later...

God never fails to grant my prayer. Sometimes it takes time! But for me basta nag pray ako ng taimtim sure my answer! Specially if I ask for a sign pag may problem ako if I need to make a dicission I go to baclaran minsan nga di pa ako tapos mag novena my reply na! talo pa ang text at email sa bilis. Kaya ako I never lose hope alam ko lahat nasa tamang panahon at time. Keep praying God never sleep!

• 2 months later...
Guest bleeding_angel

A wise man once told me... God answers all prayers.

The answer may be:

"YES."

"NO."

"YES, BUT NOT YET."

And since God is omniscient, I trust him to have the right answers all the time.

• 2 months later...

No never. it is more of myself doing something about it by using the intellect that he gave me. i'm not a dependent type of person. i'm not like the born agains that even the "bara of the canals sa street" eh pinagdadasal pa sa diyos. what i quoted is non imbento. pati na misplace na reading glass eh pinahahanap pa sa diyos. again that example is true. if i am god i'd find it so annoying!!!