Does God Answer Your Prayers?

• 2 months later...

eto na lang...may kilala ako super born again fanatic....bawal daw ang bading kasi pupunta ka daw impierno...eto at lumaki ang anak nila eh bading...ano gagawin nila ngayon? so...ipinagdasal daw nila syempre at saved na daw anak nila...eh kakakita ko lang kanina eh mas mahinhin pa sa daughter ko eh...tipong nauuna katawan kesa sa ulo pag naglalakad bwahahahaha

• 4 weeks later...

of course he does, definitely! we shouldn't doubt that. We just have to be sensitive and aware to realize it. If we wish or ask for something, he can give or grant it in a different way or manner which is appropriate to us or to our situation.

we should always thank him however small the blessings that comes our way.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If god grants you the job you've always wanted but haven't earned, then god must be doing the company that hired you a great disservice.

Chances are, the reason you got the job is not due to your prayers being answered. Most likely, you got it because you were the qualified candidate for the post.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• 1 month later...

yes. GOD did answer my prayer(s). and i feel so blessed that inspite of being me, he always finds a way to help me by answering my prayers. no, not all prayers like asking to win the lottery and stuff, but the significant ones, wherein the outcome has a significant and learning impact of what you are meant to do.

Edited by saeed