Does God Answer Your Prayers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

yes. and he answers very specifically.

..i prayed na sana if ikkasal bestfriend ko, yun nasa malayo ako (kasi tyak dko kakayanin) 8 months after namin magkahiwalay kasi nagwork aq abroad, he got married.

..i prayed na sana aq pa din un first love ng mga kaibigan ko even if mag-asawa na sila..it did happen. Ako pa din love nila but lesser prioritized than their responsibilities now.

just want to share when i was skeptical that i had aids (because i had live sex a lot of times) then i prayed to HIM that if i have or don't have aids, he would show it to me in a dream so i would know..

when i woke up, i felt relieved that i didn't have AIDS....and true enough nung nagpa test ako NEGATIVE siya sa lahat...

:)

PRAYER really works!!

Praying is a lot like trying to remove a wart. If it works you attribute it to whatever it is you did, if it doesn't you just keep on doing it until it does, even when in all reality, all you had to do really was go on with your life and do what you've been doing already. What you pray for will come to you just as your wart will be gone when it's time. :D

well i really dont know

its a bit confusing kasi diba pwede natin baguhin ang takbo ng buhay natin kung nahihirapan ngaun pag nagsikap pwedeng umangat sa future

yet............

minsan kahit anong hiling mo sa isang bagay o pangyayari, kahit dasalan mo lahat ng mga santo kahit lahat ng simbahan pasukin mo yet nde pa rin binibigay....sabi nila supreme being si God yet minsan siguro dahil tao lang tayo maiisip natin na alam mo sa sarili mo na youprayed hard yet nde nya binigay..

to cope with it...........

sasabihin mo na lang sa sarili mo na siguro nde naka ukol para sa iyo..na may mas maganda pang parating aside from that....na mas maluwag isipin kesa naman maging bitter ka..sa kakaisip na pinagkaitan ka ni God diba

picked this a few months ago. puts all these posts in the right perspective...

"If you are mildly inconvenienced by some trivial problem in your otherwise priviledged life, God will intervene on yout behalf.

But if you have serious quality of life issues like perhaps STARVATION, then he doesn't give a damn.

This attitude makes me sick. Quit attributing Luck to God.It is insulting to those with real problems."

I believe He answers prayers. just as long as it is in His will and that it is truly what is best for me. and I feel He gives me reassurrances that everything is happening as they should be. I feel this is so because occassionally i would have dreams that would come true months or years after. like a deja vu thing. these are my road markers that tell me that my life is as it should be

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of All you need to ask, do I know God? Or Do I have a personal relationship with Him? before you ask, Does He Answers Prayer?

"HOW COME CAN YOU ASK SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE NOT RELATED WITH OR TO SOMEONE YOU JUST KNOW HIS NAME"...:(

For me He answers mine... and in General He doesn't answer it all because it depends on our needs and motives when we pray...:ohmy:

God is all Knowing, He knows our every need and sometimes we neglect that even to the first seconds that we open our eyes in the morning is simply reflects His grace and love for us to enjoy Life everyday and we as His creations needs to live our life to the fullest in Doing good to everyone and Doing it all out of love for God's glory, you know? because it all sums up to one, WE ARE CREATED TO LOVE GOD and every thing follows... After wards blessings will comes after you, that sometimes even the things that we are about to pray are already been answered before you know it...:lol: