Does God Answer Your Prayers?

It's better to meditate than to pray.

Meditation helps in quieting your mind which will allow you to experience being with God.

Prayer sometimes is just a recital of words which has no power to connect with God.

Remember that you are vibrational being and words don't matter.

Also always be appreciative. This attitude puts you immediately in alignment with God.

If you are not sure that he will answer your prayer that is an indicator that there is no faith in your prayer.

Even if you pray endlessly but there is no faith, then you are just wasting your time.

Better to just meditate, no words, just quiet your mind and you can experience oneness with God.

Search in youtube the meditation music that will appeal to you.

I challenge you if nothing positive happens in your life after meditating everyday for 15 minutes within one month, reply

to my message and tell me I'm lying.

Im not sure if He would answer my prayer. but im stil praying..

Guest schinina

Yes he does. :-)

Mark 11:24-25

24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

Always, yes. GOD always answers my humble prayers. Most of the time He even adds additional blessings without me asking for it. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

he definitely answers my prayers... not always when i want him to... but he always pulls thru...

That's right. It happened to me too many times. I just have to keep trusting on Him to give me the very best.

• 2 weeks later...

Every human being has just enough faith for salvation. but to gain more faith, one must hear the word of God. For faith comes by hearing the Word of God.

And also never trust your ability to hear from God, trust in the ability of God for Him to be heard. If He wants to say something to you Im sure He'll make sure you'll hear it.

im pretty sure he hears it and answers. sometimes we choose only what we want to see or hear what we want to hear that we can't tell if God is saying "no" or "wait" to us. Sometimes God is like a lucky charm we rub or worship to get good fortune and only to be used when necessary, put away when things are going well. If he is truly God he shouldn't be ordered around by his creation :)

Edited by tomward
  • 2 weeks later...

Every human being has just enough faith for salvation. but to gain more faith, one must hear the word of God. For faith comes by hearing the Word of God.

And also never trust your ability to hear from God, trust in the ability of God for Him to be heard. If He wants to say something to you Im sure He'll make sure you'll hear it.

It's true to some people. but God calls others even from utter ignorance. Abraham was like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...