Does God Answer Your Prayers?

it felt like never...i felt that god never answered any of my prayers. i didn't ask for anything per se, apart from strength, preseverance, and courage. i didn't always pray for myself - i prayed for others, even for those people who broke my spirit, "friends" who stabbed me in the back, and the girls who broke my heart.

lately, i prayed for answers. answers to questions that hounded, and still hounds me. answers that i can only ask from a wise, omnipotent father. answers i never got, and will never get from, my own father.

i felt that god has always forsaken me. in spite of dutifully following all of the commandments, in spite of internalizing his words, i always see the wicked ones more blessed.

maybe i'm just being blind. but being immersed in a hellish situation since then, it's not easy. it never was. probably never will be. i can only hope things will turn for the better. so far, nothing. everything but bad news. everything but hellish people. every day is mediocre.

but at the same time, i always feel that there must be change. something drastic, something that has to happen. to the world, to society.

whether or not god favors me in this regard or not, i don't know.

It has always been a prayer of hope, of greater faith, of healing. The prayers were answered, however not according to how I wanted...

Today, as I receive this white piece of verdict, I let go of hope. I'm tired.

I will never get to witness God's answer to my last prayer. One thing I'm sure though, He loves Barney and cookie monster. My prayers will be answered favorably. Amen.

... dahil lang sa nagkatugma ung "naganap" sa "ipinagdasal" mo,

... therefore, may duminig na agad sa dasal?

... hindi ba pwedeng kasi posible talagang mangyari ang ipinagdasal muna?

... http://th438.photobucket.com/albums/qq110/Speedo_Ghost/Smiley/th_A_laughing_matter.gif