Does God Answer Your Prayers?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if you really trusted your "God's Plan", then the idea of prayer is absurd. He already know what you want and what's good for you so what is the purpose of prayer? just to tell god what you want/need that supposedly he already know? therefore prayer is an act of doubt rather than act of faith..#thinkaboutit

• 2 weeks later...

if you really trusted your "God's Plan", then the idea of prayer is absurd. He already know what you want and what's good for you so what is the purpose of prayer? just to tell god what you want/need that supposedly he already know? therefore prayer is an act of doubt rather than act of faith..#thinkaboutit

Jesus agonized in the garden; it was a time of human weakness of the man-god seeking God's help. The strong resolve to follow the Will of Father happened after. Just maybe the idea is to communicate with God, and in this case, Jesus saw the grace of God's redmption.

Prayer helps us see things in the eyes or viewpoint of God .The answer will be the grace to be faithful and accept the Will f the Father, which is Jesus' case was the crucifixion.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes! He does.... I asked Him for strength from trials, He did. I asked prayed for happiness, He showed me. I asked for hope when I was depressed, He gave me light.

I have loved, been betrayed, been lied to, my heart was broken and scattered by even the ones I love. But He took His time fixing me and I never realized how much stronger and happy I am now. So kahit dumaan ako sa problems, I know He can fix me again and again.

He let me go thru all those pain.....so He can show His love for me.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t believe in an interventionist God, But I know, darling, that you do. But if I did I would kneel down and ask Him not to intervene when it came to you.
Not to touch a hair on your head to leave you as you are and if He felt He had to direct you then direct you into my arms

Yes He did again.... last night I was so down and sabi ko Lord please give me a chance to see her and talk kahit saglit lang. That chance came about a few hours ago and it was unexpected. Biglaan lang talaga. We had our talk and then happy na ulit. Yon nga lang saglit lang talaga.... sana pala I asked for a whole day. Thank you... I'm seeing her again soon...... yey

Edited by Coolets16
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...