Does God Answer Your Prayers?

Religion is the weakness of humanity it was a system made by greed

Agree. Latin "religare" meaning "to bind" is the root word of religion. Instead of binding "the soul back to God", as the intention; it became binding "the soul to dogmas". Hence, typical world religions are an instrument of control.

Spirituality, however, intends to seek Truth.

• 3 months later...

Yes, God answers my prayers, but mostly I'm happy that His answers are no... for instance when I was in school, I ask God to give me a particular girl in school to be my wife coz I really like her... if the Lords answered yes my life would be like hell right now.

People usually mix religion to Christianity, for me religion is something that organized and you have to follow , Christianity is your personal relationship with the Lord Jesus... it is a relationship between a Dad to a Son or Daugther, this does not include Mary, Peter or any saints... it is a full focus on the Lord Jesus and Salvation is a Free Gift the people dont have to pay anything nor any amounth of work necessary to obtain it... Salvation is a Gift of God..

I know Christianity is not for everyone and I cant lame them, coz I was like them before I'm Just glad I got saved. hope people who read this get saved too and seek the one who's returning soon...

Edited by Dash_Avalanche
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

more than answers to my prayers, i believe praying have taught me to trust in god. while i pray, it is the attitude and not the petitions that i began to realize that is important. whenever i bend my knees and fall kneeling deep in my thoughts and full of doubts, rumblings, rave and rants to god; it is my will that i submit to god. that despite all the petitions and all the things that i want to say to him, the inherent attitude of surrendering myself to god gives a signal that i believe that there is something more in this life, something more powerful and deeper than all the evil and happiness this world and people can offer...

at the end, yes, i do believe, god answers prayers.

^_^

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...