Does God Answer Your Prayers?

• 1 month later...

I asked Him to help me STOP thinking about other people's welfare, STOP giving in to "emotional blackmail",

coz it wasn't doing me any good - I was way, way, way distracted. :thumbsdownsmiley:

I wouldn't undersestimate the love I got from my family & most trusted friends,

but it was He who made me STOP, finally. I'm positive about that. B)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's this one big project that I have started a couple of years back but never really got the time, the money and the resources to finish. Anyway, I was nagging ( :lol: ) Him to help me with this and I think He gave me just what I needed. Thank you Lord. :) I will finish this project soon and I will make You proud!

No. He does not answer my prayers and I know He is soooo busy sa dami nang humihiling sa kanya. I have been praying for this big problem pero, so far, tahimik. There are times and at this very hour, na feel ko galit Siya sa akin. Dami na kasi akong nakikitang mga tao, kurakot, tsismoso/tsismosa, back stabbers, smugglers, mamamatay, kotongeros na ang sarap sarap ng buhay. I am entitled to feel the gift of life rin di ba? Pero ayoko naman ng ganung kasamang gawain. Am still in continous prayer but parang wala na. Mahal ko pa rin Siya, though

No. He does not answer my prayers and I know He is soooo busy sa dami nang humihiling sa kanya. I have been praying for this big problem pero, so far, tahimik. There are times and at this very hour, na feel ko galit Siya sa akin. Dami na kasi akong nakikitang mga tao, kurakot, tsismoso/tsismosa, back stabbers, smugglers, mamamatay, kotongeros na ang sarap sarap ng buhay. I am entitled to feel the gift of life rin di ba? Pero ayoko naman ng ganung kasamang gawain. Am still in continous prayer but parang wala na. Mahal ko pa rin Siya, though

Sino yung mga kurakot, smuggler at mamamatay na nakita mong masarap ang buhay at paano mo naman nasabing masarap nga ang buhay nila? Is there a way to measure another person's life or happiness? I don't think so. Th grass is always greener on the other side, 'ika nga. I, too, think that everyone is entitled to feel the gift of life. Life is meant to be abundant and there's enough to go around for everyone. Baka nman nasa outlook lang sa buhay ang problema mo. Some people who are dealing with terminal illnesses still manage to pull it all together and enjoy what's left of their lives. Is your plight that great? Is it greater? As human beings, we think that YES is always the best answer. History and even personal experience tells us something different. Sometimes, the best answer is NO. Sometimes the best answer is another question. Sometimes, the best answer is silence. And oftentimes, we, as human beings, just fail to see that we are asking the wrong questions. :mtc:

Sino yung mga kurakot, smuggler at mamamatay na nakita mong masarap ang buhay at paano mo naman nasabing masarap nga ang buhay nila? Is there a way to measure another person's life or happiness? I don't think so. Th grass is always greener on the other side, 'ika nga. I, too, think that everyone is entitled to feel the gift of life. Life is meant to be abundant and there's enough to go around for everyone. Baka nman nasa outlook lang sa buhay ang problema mo. Some people who are dealing with terminal illnesses still manage to pull it all together and enjoy what's left of their lives. Is your plight that great? Is it greater? As human beings, we think that YES is always the best answer. History and even personal experience tells us something different. Sometimes, the best answer is NO. Sometimes the best answer is another question. Sometimes, the best answer is silence. And oftentimes, we, as human beings, just fail to see that we are asking the wrong questions. :mtc: