Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

mas gusto ko kung siya hahawak ng phone ko.....but he doesn't want to...:)

pero nasa kanya yun kung ipapabasa niya sakin yung messages niya,...female intuition..malakas yun!! trust me!..alam ko kung kelan ko dapat basahin ang messages niya o hindi :blush:

Edited by sweetequila

I have nothing against sharing text messages but it is just proper to respect the privacy of anybody. . .

I consider text messages as personal informations only intended to the receiver and only for the receiver. . .

it doesn't matter what kind of information that is, as long it is transmitted solely for my pleasure, then it is only proper that I should be the only one to read it and no one else. . .

if the text messages are meant to be read by all, then maybe they should have transmitted them through the big billboards so that everybody can read them. . .

the intention of the inventors of text messages are for them to be kept as private messages, solely for the pleasure of the receiver. . .

Edited by private5star
I have nothing against sharing text messages but it is just proper to respect the privacy of anybody. . .

I consider text messages as personal informations only intended to the receiver and only for the receiver. . .

it doesn't matter whether what kind of information that is, as long it is transmitted solely for my pleasure, then it is only proper that I would the only one to read it and no else. . .

if the text messages are meant to be read by all, then maybe they should have transmitted them through the big billboards so that everybody can read them. . .

the intention of the inventors of text messages are for them to be kept as private messages, solely for the pleasure of the receiver. . .

well said bro...

ganun din samin, private and personal thing ang cell...

pero kun wala load pwede hiraman basta walang basahan messages...

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

It's an issue of trust:

She goes:

"why wouldn't you let me read your messages? maybe you're hiding something!"

*away action*

Then it becomes a Privacy issue:

He replies:

"Why wouldn't you trust me that i'm not keeping secrets from you?"

See? It's an issue of keeping the privacy, trust and respect in the relationship. Love is anchored on Trust (among other thiings.)

:)

may gf knows it. coz i always let her see. i dont make deny or make secret w her.... :hypocritesmiley:

she new a lot of girls call and tex me. :blush: she always act to be my cousin.... ;) but she never new that i have sex w girl... :evil: :evil: :evil: thats the part i always make sure she will not know it... :evil: secret yun kung paano ko ginagawa... :evil: beside malay ko if my spy dito. he he he... :evil:

how true, pare :P

Reading other people's text messages is an invasion of privacy. However, in a relationship where there is no clear cut division on what is private or not, I doubt if you could sue your wife or GF for that.

To be safe I would suggest keeping two phones, one personal and another for show. If you are going to play around just ensure that you are well covered.

• 2 months later...

Confused pa ko about this - I used to never let anyone read my messages and I never really pried around my exes phones - kaya lang, with the current BF - he started with reading his messages and showing them to me. Later he stopped, napraning ako.

I borrowed his phone once to play, aba nairita. Privacy daw. Tumahimik na lang ako kasi hahaba pa - but my trust isn't the same.