Free Medical Advice

papable

• 4 weeks later...

MrGoody looks like you have Herpes

Miss Kastanova. Perihilar pneumonitis is not a diagnosis, description lang yan ng nakita ng radiologist sa X ray ng anak mo. Pakitanong na lang sa doktor niya ang likely cause at yun dapat gamutin, common pa rin ang bacterial sa 6 year old.

MrGoody looks like you have Herpes

Miss Kastanova. Perihilar pneumonitis is not a diagnosis, description lang yan ng nakita ng radiologist sa X ray ng anak mo. Pakitanong na lang sa doktor niya ang likely cause at yun dapat gamutin, common pa rin ang bacterial sa 6 year old.

My god meron din akong ganyan :huh: so may herpes nako hay

anong gamot pwede ko inumin? and if magpapatest ako sa mga lab life safeway or intercon anong test ang kailangan kong kunin? para may pakita ako sa Doctor :mellow::mellow::mellow:

DOCs, I had an intercourse with PSP a week ago. Subsequently, after three days, I woke up with discharge, yellowish/greenish in color although there is no blood. Immediately, I went to a friend who works in Health Center and told everything. He prescribed/gave me amoxicillin 500 mg (generic) #21 pills. After taking 8 pills now for three days, the severity of discharge lessens, but then still there. Now, probably because of the psychological impact of the disease that it brings, my concern and I feel that maybe the generic is weak as compare to branded ones. Do I have to buy branded one like AMOXIL? If so, do I still have to buy #21 pills or only #13 pills as I have taken 8 pills already. Do I have to begin from scratch or I will continue with branded #13 pills only? Thanks.

Oh my god po... May i ask po sa mga doc dito what is the diferrence between syphilis and gonorhear? Any manifestations? if u may, pls post also some pics...male and female can have this as long as they are sexually active di po ba?

Syphilis and gonorrhea are both STDs. The former is caused by a bacteria (T.pallidum) The disease have 3 stages, the first manifestation is the development of an ulcer or lesion on the genitalia (chancre) which is the first stage. Gonorrhea on the other hand is caused by the bacteria N.gonorrhoeae. Urethral discharge and difficulty in urinating are the major symptoms. Both male and female can be affected.

• 2 weeks later...
1369873062[/url]' post='8701953']

My god meron din akong ganyan :huh: so may herpes nako hay

anong gamot pwede ko inumin? and if magpapatest ako sa mga lab life safeway or intercon anong test ang kailangan kong kunin? para may pakita ako sa Doctor :mellow::mellow::mellow:

Urology punts ka dun. Ndi naman nakakamatay to . Nakakabaog Lang sa babae. K LNG Yan. Pag nagkaroon wake up call am YanYan

Hi Doc's, I've had a mild fever with headache and some loose bowel for several days now. A friend said it's probably a stomach flu. Never had it before or even heard of it, but I asked a doctor-friend and he told me to take Flagyl 500mg x 3 for 7 days. The thing is, I started feeling worse after taking this medication. The loose bowel is gone after I drank lots of Yakult, but the headaches got worse. It's now slight fever + bad headaches + stiff neck every morning. Do I have to endure this for 5 more days?

Hi Doc's, I've had a mild fever with headache and some loose bowel for several days now. A friend said it's probably a stomach flu. Never had it before or even heard of it, but I asked a doctor-friend and he told me to take Flagyl 500mg x 3 for 7 days. The thing is, I started feeling worse after taking this medication. The loose bowel is gone after I drank lots of Yakult, but the headaches got worse. It's now slight fever + bad headaches + stiff neck every morning. Do I have to endure this for 5 more days?

Nevermind, it's getting better after 3 days. laugh.gif

May ilang studies na nakabawas daw ang cholesterol medications sa plaque sa artery sa leeg( carotid) whether that works in medium sized vessels like heart and brain we dont know. We know cholesterol medications can lower your chances for heart attack or stroke, we dont know exact mechanisms, there are plenty of theories. Blood thinning, stabilizing plaque ect.

When a patient ask you to test them for something, unless the request is unreasonable, or the test is unreasonable in terms of expense or risk, it should be done. Example blood type, HIV, pregnancy in child bearing age. What did you ask to get tested for?

That time, I asked to be tested for STDs even if its been years since I had sex. I wanted be sure im clean before I began my fling. She said no need. Just use condoms.

During the course of my fling, I asked again to be tested bec we were doing it live. The ob gyne said no again. She said since I never saw symptoms, the test was unnecessary. That was 3 yrs ago. No sex and doc since then.

Now I plan to see another ob gyne to get myself checked for pcos. And to see if my ex fling gave me a "souveneir".

Is my request unreasonable?

• Downvote 2

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

Meron lang akong nararamdaman ngayon sa chest ko kasi medyo sumasakit sya lalo na kung humihinga ako ng malalim at medyo pasumpong sumpong, hope the medical personnel hear can answer my question.. sabi ng ibang natanungan ko pa check up daw ako sa cardio or internal medicine...

Many thanks.