Free Medical Advice

papable

probably musculoskeletal - look up "plantar fascitis"

yup, symptons point to that. i would know coz i also experience the same. no treatment prescribed by doctor except to use shoes with a raised arch, usually as in the high end basketball shoes and some highend leather shoes. i use shoes and slippers na ang brand is fitflop. meron din custom made soles with raised arch na inilalagay sa shoes. pwede na. the logic is, with a raised arch as support, inflamation in prevented. iits the inflamation that causes the pain.

ako naman magkokonsulta. my regular work out is swimming and even when sunblock is applied, i also develop skintan especially sa legs and back which is the most exposed to the sun. recently i noticed some small white spots, sporadic lang naman, sa legs, one or two sa arms, and body. Ano kaya ito? can anybody help. thanks in advance.

addict ako sa sex..isa lang partner ko

pero pag umiihi ako mahirap at parang laspag na lips ng p_enis ko

ano problema ko :unsure:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

saw this posted in my friends fb...what a dick

http://i40.tinypic.com/2w2pjee.jpg

Edited by NARUTOUZUMAKI

addict ako sa sex..isa lang partner ko

pero pag umiihi ako mahirap at parang laspag na lips ng p_enis ko

ano problema ko :unsure:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

saw this posted in my friends fb...what a dick

http://i40.tinypic.com/2w2pjee.jpg

urethritis...infection sa urethra....tubo ng daanan ng ihi

• 2 weeks later...

Bakit po nagcurve ang P_enis? and panu po sya balik sa dati? TIA Happy new year :)

i have not seen it...(and i am not interested in seing it)...but most likely it is due to faulty circumcision (because normally for most male it should be straight...or at most, only slighlty curving)...anyway, i do not see that as a problem, curve or straight if you know how to use it, you will satisfy your partner......if nagcurve only recently baka naman nagka-infection ka in the shaft (fibrosis can cause curvature)...if you are really annoyed by the curvature, this can still be corrected (by surgery).. hope this help.

• 2 weeks later...

get a consult done, as gonorrhea is just one of many STDs. we usually give two meds and not just one. why? because the majority of cases of STD are multiple infections. again, it is better to be safe than sorry. irresponsible use of antibiotics, especially higher level antibiotics could just lead to wastage of money, or worse, resistance in the microbe.....

• 2 weeks later...

Goodevening! :-)

Is it ok for me to still workout even though I am only able to sleep for maximum of 4 hours, 5 days a week?

My MD advised me to workout to prevent and delay diabetes because of family history. But I approached a professional gym trainer the next day, who told me that I must have a minimum of 6 hours of sleep.

2nd opinion please. :) Thank you in advance.

actually, both of them are telling you the truth. diet and exercise are the best ways to prevent the onset of Diabetes. however, your sleeping pattern leaves much to be desired. the body, like a machine, needs time off to replenish and recharge. that happens when we sleep. on the average, an adult individual will need at least 5-7 hours, 8 hours optimum, for the body to keep itself in condition.

in your case, a work out followed by a lack of rest and sleep would only place more stress on your body. instead of delaying or preventing the onset of diabetes, you will actually help it occur. the question now is, why do you only sleep 4 hours a day? what keeps you awake? fighting diabetes calls for a lifestyle modification, no single bullet would help, but a lot of different angles do......

actually, both of them are telling you the truth. diet and exercise are the best ways to prevent the onset of Diabetes. however, your sleeping pattern leaves much to be desired. the body, like a machine, needs time off to replenish and recharge. that happens when we sleep. on the average, an adult individual will need at least 5-7 hours, 8 hours optimum, for the body to keep itself in condition.

in your case, a work out followed by a lack of rest and sleep would only place more stress on your body. instead of delaying or preventing the onset of diabetes, you will actually help it occur. the question now is, why do you only sleep 4 hours a day? what keeps you awake? fighting diabetes calls for a lifestyle modification, no single bullet would help, but a lot of different angles do......

Thank you very much!

The reason being, we are required to be on-call 24/7. The funny thing is we are supporting a medical system in the U.S.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've been taking robust since last year on occassional basis...napansin ko lang na parang may read marks sa magkabilang singit ko,

di naman makati (if its fungi) and wala naman ibang feeling on my balls or sa area ng singit ko.

'gano kalaki ng yung red marks...? kapag nakatayo ako, yung part na lapat ang balls ko sa singit ko, yung yung red mark.

nagsimulang maliit pero di na naman lumaki pa sa status nya ngayon.

ano kaya ito...?

kelangan ko pa ba talaga i-consult sa doctor...?

tnx in advance.

i've been taking robust since last year on occassional basis...napansin ko lang na parang may read marks sa magkabilang singit ko,

di naman makati (if its fungi) and wala naman ibang feeling on my balls or sa area ng singit ko.

'gano kalaki ng yung red marks...? kapag nakatayo ako, yung part na lapat ang balls ko sa singit ko, yung yung red mark.

nagsimulang maliit pero di na naman lumaki pa sa status nya ngayon.

ano kaya ito...?

kelangan ko pa ba talaga i-consult sa doctor...?

tnx in advance.

yup! patingnan mo na lang sa MD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...