Free Medical Advice

papable

Trust pills have only 125mcg of levonorgestrel. It is very low in amount and not enough to suppress the pregnancy inducing hormones thus pregnancy may be possible. If you read the previous posts not so long ago the other pill has a high amount of levonorgestrel that's why it worked. Also these kind of pills, catching up is only a day, greater than that and the half life of the drug (the amount of drug concentration in the body for an effect)dramatically decreases thus bringing the effect back to square one and since your partner missed two days, contraception might be hindered. However your luck isn't over, your partners ovulation day would be approximately between June 8-23 (to be precise its June 16, we give a lower and upper limit number para may excess para sure safe lang parang reserved gas sa tank ng kotse), the days wherein conception is possible so having unprotected sex at this time could result in pregnancy however you guys did IT at dates before this (...unless I'm too late in my advice and you can't keep your grummy libido intact and did it at dates after June 8, hey were just MEN-yakshappy.gif! sorry,apology accepted!) so conception chances are less however the shadow of pregnancy still could not be totally ruled out because sperm could survive up to 72 hours inside the uterus.

So the verdict: She may or may not be pregnant, if your gonna do it better put those slimy rain coats on your soldier AKA PVT PUTOTOY happy.gif

What to do: do a pregnancy test about a week after July and hope for the best also be busy in the meantime, a lot of productive work comes from this kind of stress! you'll be surprised!

Good luck!

thanks sir. actually sir our last coitus happened last may 29 and 30, after that she had her period may 31 naman. after her period walang coitus na nangyari even before she missed her pills last june 8 and 9 and up until now walang coitus, i managed to control my libido. we've decided to wait until her next period which will fall on june 28 or 29, and after na lang ng period niya maybe first or 2nd week of july na lang kami mag coitus para safe. am i right sir?

thanks sir. actually sir our last coitus happened last may 29 and 30, after that she had her period may 31 naman. after her period walang coitus na nangyari even before she missed her pills last june 8 and 9 and up until now walang coitus, i managed to control my libido. we've decided to wait until her next period which will fall on june 28 or 29, and after na lang ng period niya maybe first or 2nd week of july na lang kami mag coitus para safe. am i right sir?

Safest by experience is upto 5 days right after and before menstruation but as the days go closer or farther to the ovulation day, the more your have to "release" your thingy outside

Guest sivad9

Hi doc Manilamen,

The 1st Yaz pill she took was at 12 noon does it mean the next day should be 12 noon too? She takes the pill everyday wala pa naman missed days pero there are times she took it around 3pm or sometimes 5pm na? Will there be any effect if it is not timely?

Thanks

Hi doc Manilamen,

The 1st Yaz pill she took was at 12 noon does it mean the next day should be 12 noon too? She takes the pill everyday wala pa naman missed days pero there are times she took it around 3pm or sometimes 5pm na? Will there be any effect if it is not timely?

Thanks

she's on trust pills right? bakit yaz pills na? when did she start taking the latter? and sino nagadvice itake niya ito? yup every 24 hours as is with most drugs. The more you delay the intake of the next dose, the less the efficacy

Guest sivad9

hi doc,

After her Transvaginal Ultrasound last June 8 she was asked by her OB to take Yaz pills daily for 6 months. she also had her period after her TVU and that was her day 1 as well.

hi doc,

After her Transvaginal Ultrasound last June 8 she was asked by her OB to take Yaz pills daily for 6 months. she also had her period after her TVU and that was her day 1 as well.

oh yun naman pala. Ok that would be fine. Just follow Obstetricians instructions. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sivad9
1339270044[/url]' post='8232910']

Glad to help! your most certainly welcome!

Congratulations! you are now entitled to nights of good sleep and less financial burden and anxiety laugh.gif

Why do I feel that you seem so happy? happy.gif

So ingat nalang next time ha! and since she's on pills for 6 months feel free to abuse >;D the stats on contraception of the pill is about 98%

Ultrasound is normal except for the polycystic changes. Dalawa course niyan its either it will disappear or remain and increase in number. The Yaz pills was given to also correct this as early as now coz consequences is mahirapan mabuntis yan in the future if the cysts persists. Have her take it regularly then follow up sa OB-gyne after.

In the meantime, celebrate na!!

Hi Doc Manilamen,

Ito ba ung tinatawag nilang Polycystic Ovary Syndrome or PCOS?

Thanks

Edited by sivad9

Hello, My brother needs a kidney donor type AB, and age range 21-26 years old, I need help if someone know something... If it turns out that I need to buy it , I will..... Thank you in advance

Check with your surgeon and your nephrologist, if you have a "relative" who can donate, it will not be a problem, if it's non related donor, you will have a hard time even when you have money.

Guest sivad9
1341263716[/url]' post='8256783']

yup, just take the pills that will hopefully correct it

Hi doc,

Naubos na Nya ung Yaz pill. Clarify ko lang, does she still need continue buying Yaz or does she need to wait until her period arrives tapos take ulit ng panibagog pack ng Yaz pills?

She has to take kasi for 6 months and I assume tuloy-tuloy dapat and need not to wait for her period to arrive. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

Check with your surgeon and your nephrologist, if you have a "relative" who can donate, it will not be a problem, if it's non related donor, you will have a hard time even when you have money.

Thank you for the respond , unfortunately relatives are different blood type, I heard something that sells in tondo, is anyone know something?

Thank you for the respond , unfortunately relatives are different blood type, I heard something that sells in tondo, is anyone know something?

"relative". Balita ko sa atin, hindi na pinapayagan ang non related living donor, masyadong marami ng scrutiny, which is probably a good thing dahil ang altruistic purpose eh nagigi ng human part grocery.

Hi doc,

Naubos na Nya ung Yaz pill. Clarify ko lang, does she still need continue buying Yaz or does she need to wait until her period arrives tapos take ulit ng panibagog pack ng Yaz pills?

She has to take kasi for 6 months and I assume tuloy-tuloy dapat and need not to wait for her period to arrive. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

in my opinion, if regular na yung regla pwede nang itigil. but pls see your gynecologist kasi sila may sched ng treatment

• 3 weeks later...

if ist day ng period was july 13 and contact was july 19, puede ba ma buntis? till now la pa din ciya mens, hay hu hu

di ba dapat safe pa din un? or is possible na me naka singit sa akin? regular period niya da.

reply is very much appreciated

I'm not a dr. or OB, pero pang 6 days yan kaya I know safe and period na yan. Ngayon kung wala pa e di bumili ka ng PT Kit at ng malaman mo kesa nag iisip ka diba? Pero regular nga ba ang period nya? Gano tumatagal? Kung 4 days parang pang 6 days palang kaya i know safe yan. Pero malay mo na stambahan mo diba?