Free Medical Advice

papable

Docs, question po, i was given an antiobiotic prescription of Doxycycline 100mg 2x a day for 6 weeks. Acne outbreak po ako specially in the scalp and chin/neck area. Tanong ko lang, hindi ba excessive yung prescription sa kin, kasi yung mga antibiotic eh 7 days or 3 days lang, eto eh 6 weeks at 2x a day. Thanks po.

Docs, question po, i was given an antiobiotic prescription of Doxycycline 100mg 2x a day for 6 weeks. Acne outbreak po ako specially in the scalp and chin/neck area. Tanong ko lang, hindi ba excessive yung prescription sa kin, kasi yung mga antibiotic eh 7 days or 3 days lang, eto eh 6 weeks at 2x a day. Thanks po.

the 7 day regimen is the USUAL regimen for REGULAR infections. this does not mean it is the only regimen. in cases of a ruptured ear drum due to an infection, for example, the antibiotic is given for 2 weeks or more...

Sir question po. Nag concieve kme ng wife kp nov 5. Last menstration btw oct 7. We didnt jave sex until nov5. Nov 9 nagkaroon cya ng mens. Nov 10 nwala. Nov 11 meron nanaman. Nag pt po kme ib the 13 faint positive. Pos nag bleed po cya pero ndi malakas on from nov14-22 parang normal mens. Now nagdischarge cya ng white-yellow and a little cramping but no more bleeding po. Nagwoworry lng kasi ako nag postive ung pt nya pos nagbleed cya.

Sir question po. Nag concieve kme ng wife kp nov 5. Last menstration btw oct 7. We didnt jave sex until nov5. Nov 9 nagkaroon cya ng mens. Nov 10 nwala. Nov 11 meron nanaman. Nag pt po kme ib the 13 faint positive. Pos nag bleed po cya pero ndi malakas on from nov14-22 parang normal mens. Now nagdischarge cya ng white-yellow and a little cramping but no more bleeding po. Nagwoworry lng kasi ako nag postive ung pt nya pos nagbleed cya.

faint positive yung pt nya....walang meaning yun....better to have a repeat pt ngayon...if she is pregnant...magpopositive na yan ngayon

my questions.

1. for example nag-intercourse ngayong araw, the next day or 2 ba pwede na matest na + sa pt?

2. maliban sa pregnancy may ibang reasons pa ba para madelay ang menstruation?

girl friend ko kase 2 months delayed na, last contact namin may condom ako and tested negative din sya after that, pero di pa rin sya dinadatnan. Sobra sakit daw ulo nya at nagpapantal.

May kinalaman ba yun sa stress and diet or blood abnormality?

thanks^^

Everytime I go to the doctor for my annual, I always find myself having high cholesterol level although I am not overweight. Surely, someone out there can relate to this experience. Do you have any tips to reducing/controlling cholesterol sans medication?

hi i would like to recommend a wonderful product to aid your problem with cholesterol kindly pm me thanks

Everytime I go to the doctor for my annual, I always find myself having high cholesterol level although I am not overweight. Surely, someone out there can relate to this experience. Do you have any tips to reducing/controlling cholesterol sans medication?

hi i would like to recommend a wonderful product to aid your problem with cholesterol kindly pm me thanks

Walang effect super delayed na mens kung walang seryosong dahilan

Pero kung sobrang tagal kakapal lining ng matres

Puwedeng may lumabas na bata after 9 months

Makasave ng money pambili ng pads

Syempre pinaka common cause eh unovulatory cycle at hormonal pero may iba pa ring dahilan, some can be serious.

Cyclic na contraceptive pills can help regulate the cycle

lahat ng encounter namin nagcondom ako at naconfirm ko na nagmens sya ng konti after ng last encounter namin so impossible na pregnant sya. But still di pa rin sya nagmemens, conclusion ko dahil sa stress at biglaan pagbabago ng diet nya, namayat sya ng sobra dahil sa work at poor diet. Malaking factor yun diba sa pagkadelay ng mens?

Morning-after pills can prevent or delay ovulation, thus preventing conception. Very few women will know precisely when they ovulate so, if they take the morning-after pill, they will not know whether it has prevented conception or caused an abortion.

The use of morning-after pills will not prevent FERTILIZATION or the fusion of the sperm cell and the egg cell. They can only stop the successful IMPLANTATION of the embryo by affecting the lining of the womb.

If you believe that life starts during fertilization, then the morning-after pills can be an ABORTIFACIENT drug. If you believe that life only starts when an embryo implants in the womb, then the morning-after pills can still be classified as CONTRACEPTIVES. Some even says that life only starts when there is already a detectable heartbeat in the fetus and that usually starts at the 3rd month of pregnancy.

The decision to take morning-after pills or not will depend on your PERSONAL BELIEF on whether life begins during fertilization or implantation. Just an information so that guilt feelings will be prevented later on. ^_^