PacMan's Corner

menime

pacman is expected to win the fight with larios, the question is will he fight with guns blazing and not stop until larios is down for the count.

we must remember that manny pacquiao productions are the ones bringing in the fight here in manila. not to take anything away from our superstar boxer, but will his business sense take over his fighting ways?

but i think with a good head and with the proper consultation from people around him, they would not hook up with larios if they well damn know that he can be easily beat. i mean if you are a "concert" producer....you wouldn't want the concert to end in 2mins would you? especially when "public" prices can go as high as 30k/patron seat?

so fight fans, aside from the july2 fight, i think abs will conduct some sparring matches come june 26 in araneta and will be aired eventually in their station later in the week.

so for manny. let's drink to that!

goodluck!

Manny's worst enemy is himself. Larios, no matter how hard he tries will never beat the PacMan. Never. But if Manny allows himself to be drowned by all the hoopla, the promotions, the side-bets, the crowd of fanatics, the giddy feeling that this is just one, no-bearing fight, a preview of his next megabuck fights with Erik Morales and Marco Antonio Barrera, then he could be in for a sleeper on July 2.

Don't get me wrong. Im a fan just like 'most everyone. But im afraid that there's too much distractions outside of the ring. Reminds me of Rocky III hehe.

So im not betting on this one. I'd rather wait for the Morales showdown.

hows the ticket sales going??

fockers sell them too high....whos going to watch the fight live at the araneta!!?

it pisses me off, i have the chance to witness history but its all the same.i will be stuck at the sm cinemas going nuts....while the ones who can afford at the araneta are going twice as nuts....damn

fock you abs cbn!

:angry:

hows the ticket sales going??

Heard from other forums na ticket sales are not doing that well yet ... they predict that there will be last minute buying especially if abs-cbn decides to drop prices just to fill up the crowd ...

There are more inquiries in the cinemas though because they're more affordable unlike the ticket prices which are astronomical :wacko:

Dalawang tulog na lang at laban na ni PacMan at El Chololo.

Sinong magwawagi sa bagong Thrilla in Manila sa Linggo? Mapatumba kaya ni Oscar Larios ang ating kampeon na si Manny Pacquiao tulad ng sinasabi ng kampo nya? O muli kayang mananaig ang galing ng People's Champ?

Wag kalimutang pumusta sa labanang ito sa MegaSportsWorld!

Eto ang mga odds para sa laban na ito na hatid ng MegaSportsWorld:

Outright Odds:

Pacquiao to win - 1.09

Larios to win - 6.00

Round Betting

Pacquiao to win in Round 1 - 7.00

Pacquiao to win in Rounds 2 to 5 - 6.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 6 - 8.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 7 - 9.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 8 - 10.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 9 - 13.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 10 - 15.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 11 - 17.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 12 - 19.00

Larios to win in Rounds 1 & 2 - 67.00

Larios to win in Round 3 & 4 - 63.00

Larios to win in Round 5 - 42.50

Larios to win in Round 6 - 45.00

Larios to win in Round 7 - 40.00

Larios to win in Rounds 8 & 9 - 38.00

Larios to win in Rounds 10 & 11 - 40.00

Larios to win in Round 12 - 50.00

Pacquiao and Larios DRAW - 14.20

Pacquiao Win by Decision - 4.00

Pacquiao Win by KO, TKO or DQ - 1.20

Larios Win by Decision - 11.50

Larios Win by KO, TKO or DQ - 10.75

Pwede kayong tumaya sa MegaSportsWorld by visiting the betshop located at the 5F Adriatico Square within Pan Pacific Hotel - Adriatico corner Malvar Sts., Malate, Manila. You can call them at 525-2222 for more details. The betshop is open daily from 7am to 12 midnight.

post-89867-1151662506.jpg

Guys,

The fight will be shown live over at MegaSportsWorld. Pero this will only be for those who will place a bet. Pag manalo ka pa sa taya mo you go home a few pesos richer :lol:

Catch 22 ba kamo? Nope, kasi you just need to register for an account with them tapos for a minimum bet of Php 100 you can already watch the game live and with no commercial break.

Please just call MegaSportsWorld at 525-2222 if you want to confirm this news. Hindi na kasi ako makakasagot sa mga queries nyo ... nasa opis po ako at pauwi na :) See you Sunday sa MegaSportsWorld.

Please dress appropriately :thumbsupsmiley:

Dalawang tulog na lang at laban na ni PacMan at El Chololo.

Sinong magwawagi sa bagong Thrilla in Manila sa Linggo? Mapatumba kaya ni Oscar Larios ang ating kampeon na si Manny Pacquiao tulad ng sinasabi ng kampo nya? O muli kayang mananaig ang galing ng People's Champ?

Wag kalimutang pumusta sa labanang ito sa MegaSportsWorld!

Eto ang mga odds para sa laban na ito na hatid ng MegaSportsWorld:

Outright Odds:

Pacquiao to win - 1.09

Larios to win - 6.00

Round Betting

Pacquiao to win in Round 1 - 7.00

Pacquiao to win in Rounds 2 to 5 - 6.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 6 - 8.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 7 - 9.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 8 - 10.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 9 - 13.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 10 - 15.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 11 - 17.00

Pacquiao to win in Round 12 - 19.00

Larios to win in Rounds 1 & 2 - 67.00

Larios to win in Round 3 & 4 - 63.00

Larios to win in Round 5 - 42.50

Larios to win in Round 6 - 45.00

Larios to win in Round 7 - 40.00

Larios to win in Rounds 8 & 9 - 38.00

Larios to win in Rounds 10 & 11 - 40.00

Larios to win in Round 12 - 50.00

Pacquiao and Larios DRAW - 14.20

Pacquiao Win by Decision - 4.00

Pacquiao Win by KO, TKO or DQ - 1.20

Larios Win by Decision - 11.50

Larios Win by KO, TKO or DQ - 10.75

Pwede kayong tumaya sa MegaSportsWorld by visiting the betshop located at the 5F Adriatico Square within Pan Pacific Hotel - Adriatico corner Malvar Sts., Malate, Manila. You can call them at 525-2222 for more details. The betshop is open daily from 7am to 12 midnight.

engots talaga ako sa betting.. ano ibig sabihin nito?? bat mas mataas kay larios?? could someone pls enlighten me?? heheh..

engots talaga ako sa betting.. ano ibig sabihin nito?? bat mas mataas kay larios?? could someone pls enlighten me?? heheh..

kasi dehado sya eh.

Pacquiao to win - 1.09; Pag tumaya ka ng 100 pesos, panalo mo 109 pesos pag nanalo si Pacquiao

Larios to win - 6.00; Pag tumaya ka ng 100 pesos, panalo mo 600 pag nanalo si Larios

correct me if i'm wrong royoboy24