PacMan's Corner

menime

Manny Pacquiao is a disgrace period. He might be one of the best boxer in the world but as a husband and a parent he is nothing but a failure.His wife giving him full support and comfort is only for "show". Its all about the money...... I just hope he will stop acting/playing as a hero to the Filipino people. Ayusin muna nya ang buhay nya before asking us to unite. Instead of accepting publicly that the girl is his mistress, ang sabi nya pa one night stand lang daw and he was drunk. What a lame excuse. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Nag salita ang magaling.........?

Manny P only waved the national flag with great pride, fought with great courage, and let the whole world know that theres a country called the P.I in Asia infront of INTERNATIONAL TV.

My friend Manny P has done a million times more than you would ever accomplish as a filipino. Will you please shut the f**k up at mahiya ka sa sarili mo?

What is happening in Manny P personal life is not for us to judge. Kung sino man ang pinoy na hindi babaero itaas ang mga paa. Ulooool! Wag kayo mag malinis.

Pacman is all the great all-out pinoy -- All brawns and balls!

:D

Manny as a great boxer and a sports ambassador of the Philippines, I have no quarrel with that. No athlete has placed the Philippines on the world map the way Manny has. Greatestt Philippine boxer ever, I reserve judgement on that for later. Not that I don't think Manny may be the gretaest ever, I'm just nostalgic enough not too knock off other Filipino greats from their pedestal. Not yet anyway. Call me old school. Once Manny wins his third title in as many divisions (this will come soon), I won't even have to do a double take on whose the greatest ever. I'm of the opinion that Manny can easily win a fourth title (Featherweight and Jr. Lightweight) and have an outside chance for a fifth (Lightweight). If he does that, he won't only claim the crown as the best Filipino boxer ever, he will have a rare chance to be considered as one of the best featherweights ever and perhaps one of the best ever champions in the lighter divisions. I can just feel it in my gut.

Manny P only waved the national flag with great pride, fought with great courage, and let the whole world know that theres a country called the P.I in Asia infront of INTERNATIONAL TV.

My friend Manny P has done a million times more than you would ever accomplish as a filipino. Will you please shut the f**k up at mahiya ka sa sarili mo?

What is happening in Manny P personal life is not for us to judge. Kung sino man ang pinoy na hindi babaero itaas ang mga paa. Ulooool! Wag kayo mag malinis.

Manny as a great boxer and a sports ambassador of the Philippines, I have no quarrel with that. No athlete has placed the Philippines on the world map the way Manny has. Greatest Philippine boxer ever, I reserve judgement on that for later. Not that I don't think Manny may be the greatest ever, I'm just nostalgic enough not too knock off other Filipino greats like Flash Elorde and Pancho Villa from their pedestal. Not yet anyway. Call me old school.

Once Manny wins his third title in as many divisions (and this will come soon), I won't even have to do a double take on whose the greatest ever. I'm of the opinion that Manny can easily win a fourth title (Featherweight and Jr. Lightweight) and have an outside chance for a fifth (Lightweight). If he does that, he won't only claim the crown as the best Filipino boxer ever, he will have the rare chance to be considered as one of the best featherweights ever and perhaps one of the best ever champions in the lighter divisions. I can just feel it in my gut.

I dont want to knock off the past greats. I dont know how much Flash Elorde nor Pancho Villa, nor any other past great fighter brought fame and glory for the country with enormous dedication, courage, sweat and blood. They probably has done their share.

However one thing is so sure about Manny P ; he is the everyday pinoy who has an ambition, drive and heart to suceed. PacMan represent, aight!

The guy is so freaking special. Admit it. He makes us all proud and scream with every punch that he throws!

When the time comes, I will name my first born Manny in honor of Manny Pacquio - The person who made me feel so elated about my being a filipino!

idol ko sana si pac pero lately feeling sobarang commercialized. too many endorsements. mas celebrity na yung dating kaysa sa boxer.

PacMan deserves everything that hes getting right now. DI yun biniday sa kanya, pinag hirapan niya lahat yun......Sana makita ng lahat yun!

Problema kasi sa pinoy, minsan inggitin tayo or naiinis pag meron magaling o nakakalamang. Sana wag naman, like what I have said Manny P has brought an enormous amount of pride and adulation for the country kaya dapat lang na mag bunga yun for himself, his family and his future

Medyo mas maganda daw ang character ni Pacquiao sa Fight Night Round 3, although medyo mukhang chinese yung 3D model niya ...

Sana mas calibrated yung character this time especially he has already won the last fight with Morales, usually kasi EA Sports spends more time on the boxers from the heavyweight division

Sorry but i dont have the patience nor the luxury of time to argue with a stupid dog like you. I dont give a s**t whether you are indeed a friend of the PACMAN or not. My opinion is my opinion assh*le!!! :angry: You can lick his balls all day long for all i care :thumbsdownsmiley: Ikaw ang dapat mahiya sa sarili mo for not respecting the opinion of others,you lemon prick!!!!

Sorry but i dont have the patience nor the luxury of time to argue with a stupid dog like you. I dont give a s**t whether you are indeed a friend of the PACMAN or not. My opinion is my opinion assh*le!!! :angry: You can lick his balls all day long for all i care :thumbsdownsmiley: Ikaw ang dapat mahiya sa sarili mo for not respecting the opinion of others,you lemon prick!!!!

pffftt...........

Somebody pls ban this clown.

Dan Rafael of ESPN has finally come to his senses and had Manny at the No. 3 position of ESPN's latest pund-per-pound list. I don't know what this guy is smoking but he had Manny at No. 10 before the Morales fight even behind the Marquez brothers, Luis Castillo and Chico Corrales and Ricky Hatton, whose only worthy fight is against a suddenly fading and ageing Kosta Tzyu.

Manny Pacquiao is a disgrace period. He might be one of the best boxer in the world but as a husband and a parent he is nothing but a failure.His wife giving him full support and comfort is only for "show". Its all about the money...... I just hope he will stop acting/playing as a hero to the Filipino people. Ayusin muna nya ang buhay nya before asking us to unite. Instead of accepting publicly that the girl is his mistress, ang sabi nya pa one night stand lang daw and he was drunk. What a lame excuse. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Opinion:

I believe manny pacquiao is a disgrace. I think he is just for show.... etc.

HATE:

SEE ABOVE POST by solicitor.

Until you've achive half as much as MP has, and brought honor and glory to your country,

STFU!!!!!

Si Oscar Larios daw yung next na kalaban ni Manny at dito daw gagawin sa manila...tentative venue is Araneta Center...tentative date May 21...

ayos 'to dapat mag ipon para maka panood ng live :cool:  :thumbsupsmiley:

Oo. Medyo mahirap ito kay manny kasi ito si Oscar Larios hindi ksing tunog ng name nila Barrera, Morales...etc. Pero Malupit ito. Kaso nakakatakot talaga pag dto gagawin sa philippines ang venue.

Kaya ba ni Pacquiao yung disiplina na ginawa nya sa las vegas? Yung ginawang higpit ni Freddie Roach?

IF ever matalo si Pacquiao matatangap ba ng mga pinoy na manunuod? Ang hirap nyan pag natalo si Pacman baka magliparan mga monoblock chairs and Mineral water bottles.

So kay pacman wag papakumpiyansa.

And the distractions are starting to roll out. Just this morning, papers report that Manny is embroiled in a suit for $ 1M with his former handlers Marty Elorde and Sydney Hall stemming from the first Morales fight. Then there's another article stating that a pretty ABS-CBN correspondent from Gen San was asked to lay low after it was discovered that she is carrying or bore the love child of the Pacman. I hope Manny has enough discipline in him to set aside all of these and concentrate on training for his next fight. The skeletons are starting to walk out of the closet and seek him out.

Edited by brawler201

according to some report manny will be training in baguio and some said he will be training in cebu...pero i believe that those place are not good for his trainings...just think of the media men who will try to cover his every move if he will train here in the philippines...i think it is best for manny to train in wildcard gym in hollywood then go back here before the fight

according to some report manny will be training in baguio and some said he will be training in cebu...pero i believe that those place are not good for his trainings...just think of the media men who will try to cover his every move if he will train here in the philippines...i think it is best for manny to train in wildcard gym in hollywood then go back here before the fight

pacnuthugger? I'm one of your kind if you are bro :hypocritesmiley: