What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

Would it matter if she is a virgin or not. Depends on the guys way of thinking...

It could be:

1. WOW!

2. Why?

3. Hmm...

My personal preference would be a virgin. But if not, it wouldn't matter. Preference lang naman yan eh. If we make it a topic of our relationship, it would be throwing a spanner in the works. Would you mess with an engine that is running perfectly? If you let the virginity issue consume you, then a girlfriend is not what you are really looking for. You're in love with the girl, not her virginity. It would be nice to have a virgin girlfriend, but would it be better if you can care less about her past? Look past the things she has done. She's done them already, short of taking away her previous experiences, it just can not be done.

What I'm really getting at is, love the now, not the past. It'll eat you alive... :evil:

well said expedia :thumbsupsmiley:

Dudes, I have a question:

If you are a virgin and you learned that your GF isn't a virgin anymore, how would you feel? Hindi mo ba maiisip na parang unfair yun for you?

In our conservative culture hindi pa din ganun ka-tanggap ang hindi virgin na babae when she gets married, although the culture is now slowly being altered by time.. there are still cases of non-acceptance di ba?

For me, love should go beyond virginity.. if the girl isn't a virgin anymore.. and I am still a virgin.. ok lang.. But there's one catch: as long as I am really madly in love with that girl.. it only means that if you love someone you love her for whoever and whatever happened to her life.. and virginity is just a stupid issue that should not really matter.. e kayo whatchathink? ;)

• 1 month later...

Naguguluhan ako mga tsong. Me mahal na mahal akong girl pero feeling ko inde na siya virgin. Balak ko pa naman siyang seryosohin alam niyo na. Pakasalan balang araw. Sabi niya virgin pa siya kaya lang pag nag mamakeout kami something tells me she's not and i can tell she knows some things. one time i got shocked becaused she sat on me facing me and started gyrating hers to me while kissing her. We still haven't had sex and i don't why. I have other girls who i can have sex with anytime i want but i really do love her. She's the one i would want to bring home to my mom.

Please mga tol, kahit sino. Hindi ko masabi sa barkada kasi alam ko pintasero ako nuon saka mapili sa tsiks. t*ang*na, nakarma ata ako. Grabe pare mahal na mahal ko siya at talagang pinaghirapan ko un. Pahirapan talaga. Nalulungkot akong di ko maintindihan. Nagdadalawang isip kasi ako. Kaya ba ayokong nagsseryoso sa babae nakakasira ng utak eh.

Guest Dave Batista

Once again the stereotypical pinoy male rears his ugly head. God forbid you take a girl who isn't a virgin seriously. Oh no, going out and f#&king some random girl is perfectly fine unless you actually plan on having a relationship. You want a virginal girl you can take home to mommy, get serious, get married then go out and f#&k some two bit whore because you dont do that sort of thing with your wife.

Guys like you make me sick. <_<

Guest BDC0425
Naguguluhan ako mga tsong. Me mahal na mahal akong girl pero feeling ko inde na siya virgin. Balak ko pa naman siyang seryosohin alam niyo na. Pakasalan balang araw.  Sabi niya virgin pa siya kaya lang pag nag mamakeout kami something tells me she's not and i can tell she knows some things.  one time i got shocked becaused she sat on me facing me and started gyrating hers to me while kissing her.  We still haven't had sex and i don't why.  I have other girls who i can have sex with anytime i want but i really do love her.  She's the one i would want to bring home to my mom. 

Please mga tol, kahit sino. Hindi ko masabi sa barkada kasi alam ko pintasero ako nuon saka mapili sa tsiks.  t*ang*na, nakarma ata ako.  Grabe pare mahal na mahal ko siya at talagang pinaghirapan ko un. Pahirapan talaga.  Nalulungkot akong di ko maintindihan.  Nagdadalawang isip kasi ako.  Kaya ba ayokong nagsseryoso sa babae nakakasira ng utak eh.

ang sabi mo nga you can have other girls whom you can have sex with naisip mo na ba na kung sakali may nagmahal sa mga babaeng yun katulad ng pagmamahal mo ano kaya ang iisipin nila sa girl na yun? hindi kaya ikaw ang isa sa mga may sala kung bakit hindi na sila virgin ngayon and here you are now expecting your girl to be a virgin!!! sino ka ba para mag asta ng ganyan? if we want to have more virgins sa mga girls natin we should start from ourselves not to f**k anyone para dumami ang lahi nila.

another point is .. so what kung hindi na siya virgin??? gusto mo ikaw ang makauna? what if after mo siya tirahin then naghiwalay kayo ano kaya mangyayari??? maghahanap ka ulit ng virgin??? e kapal pala ng mukha mo pare!!! wag ganya lets be fair naman.

SORRY PO IF MEDYO HAR DNAG MGA WORDINGS KO THE TRUTH HURTS. NO INTENTION MAKIPAG AWAY PO.

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

i agree with everyone in this forum. virginity should not be an issue here....because you yourself is not a virgin. please dont be too selfish to demand something from a girl that you yourself do not have.

i once required that my gf be a virgin. but that was many years ago, when i was still a virgin. sabit ko, i'd like to make out with someone who's as pure as i was. sabi ko pa, yun ang gusto kong pakasalan. yung virgin pareho ko. but man, after we consumed our virginity, the relationship did not work out well. point of the story is, don't keep the girl for the wrong reasons. bakit ba siya pinili mo? so you can brag about her, a virgin, to your friends and your mom? that's very shallow dude. i tell you, that will make your life miserable in the end.

virginity is still important, i must agree....but for me it's not necessary in order to love someone very deep. love your girl for the right reasons, not for her tight p*ssy.

tell you what, I've had a few encounters with virgins before. upon knowing that that would be their first....i walked away. because i felt that they didnt deserve me. call me stupid....but some people have the right to preserve their dignity through saving their virginity....i couldnt bear the guilt of snatching a priced possession for just moment of pleasure. i'm selfish at times....but during those times, i couldnt afford to be one.

:)