Boosting Your Immune System

Adequately feeding your immune system boosts its fighting power. Immune boosters work in many ways. They increase the number of white cells in the immune system army, train them to fight better, and help them form an overall better battle plan. Boosters also help to eliminate the deadwood in the army, substances that drag the body down. Here are the top eight nutrients to add to your family's diet to cut down on days missed from work and school because of illness.

Vitamin C

Vitamin E

Carotenoids (Beta-Carotene)

Zinc supplements

Bioflavenoids (Phyto-Nutrients)

Garlic and other Antioxidants

Selenium

Omega 3 fatty acids (anti-cholesterol)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Boost Immune Health

:lol:

1. Drink your lemons

2. Give your body an herbal boost

3. Get a full night's sleep

4. Eat plenty of protein

5. Drink plenty of water

6. Stop drinking coffee

7. eliminate sugar

8. Stock up on raw fruits and vegetables

9. Spend some time out in the cold

10. Nurture yourself

Edited by saiyanken

in order of importance:

- good diet

- strength training

- rest/recovery

I'll go with this post. Strength Training improves your immune system. If you can't afford going through a good diet, supplementing with vitamins will do.

PS: For those who don't have a clue, Strength training is different from Body building.

• 1 month later...

Nutrition is very important. You can get all the nutrients your body needs to boost your immune system by taking chews4health. Check it out www.chews4health.com and PM me for details.:)

They also have a slimming product, Trim-U-Lean. Both products are all natural, organic, whole food supplements.

• 2 months later...

eat lots of vegetables(brocolli, pechay, carrots) and fruits(banana, oranges, apple) for the immune system, protein-rich food(eggs, beef, chicken, fish, pork, milk and chocolait) for power and, then supplement with 1 multivitamins (Clusivol (mura eh! hehe), 500 mg. vitamin C (kahit generic like Rite-Med) and 100-400 I.U of vitamin E for the cells. works for me.