Boosting Your Immune System

i think the best way is to take ascorbic acid. or if you want i have a intravenous Vit.C which is more effective cuz its faster to absorb by the body. that the tablets.. for more info visit my website www.boldstar14.multiply.com

Doctors would always advised according to their assessment/diagnosis. Each body has specific need. Not all should take mega dose of Vit.C or calcium caltrate or Vit. E. What your body needs is what you should give? After my accident in Palawan 5 years ago I've never been sick...i take Vit. C, Vit E, Iron, GNC Multivit., plenty of water, enough sleep to rest my mind and body, happy disposition for a stress free body...and exercise...sex is a good exercise...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The seat of the immune system is the gastro-intestinal tract and what's important here is the balance of one's intestinal flora or good and bad bacteria. Taking anti-biotics is a surefire way to upset the balance of the intestinal flora in the GI tract. When you take anti-biotics it rids your body of the bad bacteria that's making you sick at, but at the same time you also k*ll off the good bacteria and when they regenerate the bad bacteria multiply faster than the good bacteria. Hence, what happens is that although the anti-biotics will remedy a sickness it will leave you susceptible to the same bacteria in the future because of the upset balance of your intestinal flora. After a round of anti-biotics always remember to take pro-biotics afterwards preferably for twice the period that you were on anti-biotics.

A healthy immune system is about maintaining the balance of good and bacteria in the GI tract.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im takin USANA essentials...(highest rated supplement based on the book Comprehensive Guide to Nutritional Supplements By Lyle Macwilliams), its composed of chelated minerals & mega-antioxidant (it has gamma tocopherol ,helps prevent prostate & colon cancer)..aside from Essentials...im takin Visionex for eye health & Coquinone(coenzyme q10 ) for my cardiovascular health...

• 3 weeks later...
Im takin USANA essentials...(highest rated supplement based on the book Comprehensive Guide to Nutritional Supplements By Lyle Macwilliams), its composed of chelated minerals & mega-antioxidant (it has gamma tocopherol ,helps prevent prostate & colon cancer)..aside from Essentials...im takin Visionex for eye health & Coquinone(coenzyme q10 ) for my cardiovascular health...

Where can we buy this USANA essentials?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...