Boosting Your Immune System

I am the living testimony before your very eyes, Sample: there is girl who she had a PMS means that before her monthly periods arrive, she will experience a pain that is excruciatingly painful, untolerable sensation, pitiful, so and I heard this oil in the radio station & watch it over the TV, and so I advice to her to take it 2 tbsp in the morning & another 2 in the evening, so before her periods arrive she thought she might be preggy, cause she didn't feel any tenderness in her breast and pain sa puson nya, so he day arrive and nagka mens siya and for the first time in her life no pain in having mens no headache,

but guys you can text me at 09275002523 to ask me for the product para sure that you get the right item, and not only that ang nacu-cure nya it has a varieties of use sa mga illnesses such as diabetes, highblood, hper or hypoglycemic and many other more

*strikers

Is that coconut virgin oil?

I just started taking that 1 tbsp in the morning when I get home after our shift and another in the evening before dinner. It has its advantages first of all I'm lactose intolerant and after a few days I can drink milk without having diarrhea a few hours after drinking.

Just want to know if your talking about virgin oil...

post-74961-1118411107.jpg

i don't believe in taking supplements, i'm not saying they're bad, just that i personally don't want to really on pills, powders or potions for the rest of my life for health. i've found what works for me better than any pill on the market. it's cheap and easily available, all it requires is self-discipline and commitment. which is why it's not popular or widely known. the majority of people would rather look for an easy fix that requires no effort, or causes no discomfort. if that fix fails there's always another one around the corner that's being peddled by some huckster whose more than happy to tell you what you want to hear and take your money at the same time.

so here it is: in the morning, after your shower, go into the garden and fill up a bucket with water from the outside tap. stand facing north, actually any direction is good, i just like north as it has a better view from my place. make sure you have as little on as possible, i like running shorts. now, slowly pour the water over your head and body, making sure you get as much of you as wet as possible. it's called dousing or cold water therapy. do this twice a day, once before noon and again before midnight. i find that if i miss more than two days of this i catch a cold or end up feeling poorly. it doesn't matter what season it is (i've done this in two feet of snow), don't miss a single day. if you can't get to bucket, a (poor) substitute is to turn the water in the shower over to cold for about 30 seconds. don't turn it over to hot again as this negates the effects of the cold water.

i haven't had a negative reaction in three years. it not only boosts your immune system, it'll boost a lot of other things as well, try it for a week and find out what these other things are.

• 2 years later...
i don't believe in taking supplements, i'm not saying they're bad, just that i personally don't want to really on pills, powders or potions for the rest of my life for health. i've found what works for me better than any pill on the market. it's cheap and easily available, all it requires is self-discipline and commitment. which is why it's not popular or widely known. the majority of people would rather look for an easy fix that requires no effort, or causes no discomfort. if that fix fails there's always another one around the corner that's being peddled by some huckster whose more than happy to tell you what you want to hear and take your money at the same time.

so here it is: in the morning, after your shower, go into the garden and fill up a bucket with water from the outside tap. stand facing north, actually any direction is good, i just like north as it has a better view from my place. make sure you have as little on as possible, i like running shorts. now, slowly pour the water over your head and body, making sure you get as much of you as wet as possible. it's called dousing or cold water therapy. do this twice a day, once before noon and again before midnight. i find that if i miss more than two days of this i catch a cold or end up feeling poorly. it doesn't matter what season it is (i've done this in two feet of snow), don't miss a single day. if you can't get to bucket, a (poor) substitute is to turn the water in the shower over to cold for about 30 seconds. don't turn it over to hot again as this negates the effects of the cold water.

i haven't had a negative reaction in three years. it not only boosts your immune system, it'll boost a lot of other things as well, try it for a week and find out what these other things are.

parang pamahiin to ah. :D :D

pero honestly, nothing beats clean living plus occasional suppliments. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

WALA BANG BAGONG SUPPLEMENT NA NASA MARKET TO BOOST OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM?

hindi to bagong supplement

pero hindi ko alam kung may mga nakasubok na nito

may kamahalan ang presyo pero cguradong patok na mag-boost ng immune system

ang pangalan: IgG BOOST (Colostrum MFT)

ang presyo: PHP 4,320 (120 caps)

• 2 weeks later...
eat right and have daily dose of sex....research says that having sex daily can build up ones immune system since it interacts with other peoples fluid which can be healthy when mixed...just make sure you have sex with a clean person :upside:

Dude may tama ka!

Though I'd like to add enough sleep helps a lot to yer system.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what are the ways ba to make your body strong from sickness and boost your immune system po???

Last year, I've been so sickly. As in konting ulan lang o kahit ambon, may sakit na ako! So far this year, I haven't been sick and this is due to the following:

- exercising at least three times a week

- taking Centrum everyday

- washing my hands as often as I can

- sleeping early (between 8pm and 9pm)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...