Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

sang ayon kay rico_yan (kahit nawiwindang ako sa avatar nya) :D

globe also has an unlimited text promo even for post paid subscribers. 

i am an avid globe user since 1998, pati number ko, di ko pa rin pinapalitan ever since. :D mas okay rin ang dating ng customer service nila compared to when i call smart hotline in behalf of my dad's postpaid complaints.

i have a smart and sun sims too anyway.  para lang sa mga unlimited promos nila. :D

pero malakas ang smart signal dito sa province namin, although lumalaban na rin ang globe! :D

But to add also, smart's service from my location is just sooo weird. my bro and sis in law are both using smart, their text messages are being received several times by the receiver even if they just send it once. kaltas lagi sa prepaid ng sis in law ko while my bro can't check if nakakaltas kasi he's a postpaid user. that sucks kasi para kang ninanakawan. :(

now they're both considering shifting to globe.  :)

Yup, medyo nga disturbed ako sa AVATAR nya. Is that in memory or you want to be like Rico Yan? :cool:

Back to the topic.

You say ok ang Customer care ng Globe, and not so good ang Smart. But there are people (if you back read) that has the opposite experience naman. Talagang depende rin sa tyempuhan. Parang reserve seating nga, kahit reserve eh kung masyadong malapit o sobrang nasa tabi ang upuan eh di mo rin enjoy in a comfortable way ang movie.

Mas NATIONWIDE nga ang signal ng Smart, sino ang naunang cellsite dyan sa Province nyo?

That's an isolated incident on your sister and brother in law. Those kind of complaints are also heard of from Globe users, so the same menace.

Confirm ko lang, ok ang Smart sa Northern Part? How about Southern?

Yung pag akyat mo sa Niyog (I know it;s a joke), you were using a Globe or Smart?

I remember P2.00 ang Globe to Smart, haven't been checking the scripts yet.  But when was the P1 text from Globe to Smart started?

Simula ng magka-cel ako (2001) ang alam ko P1.00 lang ang charge from Globe-Smart :)

Edited by Joblow
Via your experience Smart to Smart MMS sending is ok? But only to Globe isn't?

I sent myself an mms and got it. I sent it to my friend at Globe- he didn't get it. But the funny thing he was able to sent me an mms and I got it in less than 10 minutes. While the MMS message I sent to my self took 30 minutes.

The "akyat ng nyog" is literraly true specially in Sgada- WHEN i was STILL USING GLOBE! But with TNT and Smart I had no problem using it up north!

Simula ng magka-cel ako (2001) ang alam ko P1.00 lang ang charge from Globe-Smart :)

Hmmm.. To tell you all the truth I was a Globe sub, that was way back 2000, blooming palang ang texting. Many of my Globe friends said that P2.00 daw ang Globe to Smart texting.

Then came 2001 when I applied to Smart Comm and immediately got a Smart number for all my accounts. Wala na yung Globe SIM ko, baka recycled na rin yun.

I sent myself an mms and got it.  I sent it to my friend at Globe- he didn't get it.  But the funny thing he was able to sent me an mms and I got it in less than 10 minutes.  While the MMS message I sent to my self took 30 minutes. 

The "akyat ng nyog" is literraly true specially in Sgada- WHEN i was STILL USING GLOBE!  But with TNT and Smart I had no problem using it up north!

So, the problem is the delay of receiving the MMS message? Where were you located when you sent the message and what time of day?

Good to know that the signal of Smart and TNT are good there in SAGADA. That's why we have so many subs, because of our nation-wide coverage.

So, the problem is the delay of receiving the MMS message? Where were you located when you sent the message and what time of day?

Good to know that the signal of Smart and TNT are good there in SAGADA. That's why we have so many subs, because of our nation-wide coverage.

Delay in sending to myself. My 8 MMS to Globe didn't arrive at all! :grr: I sent my MMS from Manila. The person I sent it to, is in Davao. That's was my presumption nga about Smart- nationwide. So how come he can send an MMS from Davao fast with his Globe and he can't receive my MMS from Smart? :blink:

Guest Leviticus

guys... sun cellular with its daylite unlimited sobrang haba na talaga ng unlimited calls niya.

can make unlimited calls na talagang unlimited calls to sawa. hindi na pinuputol ang calls when 15 minutes are up.

sa sobrang tagal ng calls ikaw na ang maghang.

Smart and Globe are always trying to outdo each other and I can safely say both are OK.

Sun sucks as only Sun subscribers can only reach each other and terrible difficulty must be experienced by Smart & Globe users before reaching (and many times never) Sun subscribers

OH, by the way, the Unlimited thing by Sun is not a good idea.

WHY?

The unlimited use is only for Sun to Sun. No network can ever monopolize subscribers. There will always be Globe and Smart users and landline users too. So you will need to buy extra load for such calls and texts which actually double your expenses instead of saving. The unlimited thing is merely a come on.

Furthermore, because of unlimited, Sun network is clogged up and their infrastructure still can not handle that much volume yet.

i've tried them all...had globe for 4 years, had sun for 2, on smart right now for the past 2 years...my opinion is they all suck! the best bet is you should have all to cover all the bases.

I guess as you say "They Suck", but can't live without them. Not that the TELECOM companies are blackmailing us Subs or anything. It's just for a FACT that you can never Satisfy everyone, just most!

I guess as you say "They Suck", but can't live without them.  Not that the TELECOM companies are blackmailing us Subs or anything.  It's just for a FACT that you can never Satisfy everyone, just most!

That's true, Gideon. So the game plan is satisfy MOST of clientel. As they say "you can't satisfy everyone".

Maybe it'll take a decade or two for the competition to bring out the true meaning of "customer satisfaction".

Clarify ko lang.

GLOBE was the 1st to apply for a license at NTC for 3G, but SMART was the 1st to launch.

Kung baga, nag-apply muna ng Passport ang Globe, pero di muna nag abroad, pero ang Smart nung Nag apply ng passport, nag abroad na agad.

The delay on Globe was on the side of the Systems.

Also, sa umpisa siguro magiging mahal ang Rates ng 3G, but kung tumagal-tagal naman bababa din yan. Papakiramdaman muna syempre kung ano ang reaction ng ECONOMY or CONSUMERS for that matter.

As I've heard, mas maganda ang services ng smart when it comes to pre-paid services pero lamang ang globe when it comes to post-paid services... I just heard this, dunno know if it is really true though.

Been a globe post-paid user since 1999. Am satisfied naman so far

same here. been a post-paid subscriber ng globe from 2000 pa. mura kasi ng plan ko at dmi p libre minutes, hehehe!! :) :lol: :thumbsupsmiley:

same here. been a post-paid subscriber ng globe from 2000 pa. mura kasi ng plan ko at dmi p libre minutes, hehehe!!  :)  :lol:  :thumbsupsmiley:

WAS a Globe user. Billings have charges you can't simply understand. I had no problem till they started to discriminate me as compared to their preferential treatment with "Platinum" subscribers. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Clearly, Globe prefers big accounts. <_< But they didn't take account that I had 4 lines with them totalling 15 to 20 thousand a month. But didn't reach platinum level by a few hundred pesos only( that's per line)! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by clitlicker
Gideon, better check your *888 and the other landline for customer service.  No one is attending to it. You can't get your calls through.  It's a source of dissapointment! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Perhaps the operator is already dead or comatose? :boo:

Have long have you tried to call?

What service do you go?

What is at Peak Hour?

There can be many things to consider before Concluding or something.

Have long have you tried to call?

What service do you go?

What is at Peak Hour?

There can be many things to consider before Concluding or something.

Tried to call 9:00 am (3 times) <_< , 11:00 a.m. (4 times) :angry: and finally 12:00 noon got through!

Wanted to talk to the customer service about my mms problem. You see I've been sending mms to a classmate using Globe (back read). A few days ago, I was able to send some na with no hassle. When he was sending his mms- I never got to received any of it! :grr:

BUMMER! :grr: :grr:

I sent him one yesterday and in turn he never got it! :grr: