Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

• 3 weeks later...

My very first mobile phone has a GLOBE SIM when I bought it... I am using GLOBE eversince then and haven't attempted to switch to SMART but then when SMART unlimitdtxt came out, I tried SMART. The problem is, when I use my SMART SIM onto another mobile phones, I receive a lot of delayed message about past 2 months already which I haven't received when I had it on my phone... Dang! With regards to SUN, signal is always a problem so I can't say that I am enjoying it's unlimited call and text though I am situated on a roof top of a building... :thumbsdownsmiley:

Guest REBEL_CHIC

minsan lang ako nagsmart pero sun even thinking na try2 ko inde sumagi sa isip ko kasi pag nakasun ka ang daming pesteng hinayupak na sun subscriber ang walang magawa sa buhay kundi mambwisit. :lol: .

basta ako, i got 6 cellphones and all globe subscriber. why? its simply because globes don't let me down. :lol: mali ata sa deo yun ah.

kasi ANG LAKAS KO SA GLOBE! :boo:

Edited by REBEL_CHIC

Definitely GLOBE...

Was an original Globe subscriber, but tried using SUN and SMART with the following results:

- SUN's unlimited call and text is a scam. Maybe a few of you can agree with me if you've tried using it (network congestion, no signal,...). There was even an article if I remember it correctly, in the Inquirer, where a subcriber complained that his unlimitext subscription was suddenly cutoff. When he tried to call up customer service, was given the statement that he was an abusive texter that's why he was cut. How could they say that when SUN advertises their service as unlimited. How can you abuse that? :wacko: :thumbsdownsmiley:

- As for SMART, sobrang dami ng subscribers which should have been a plus for subscribers because you could call and text a lot more people without the additional cross network charges (translates to savings). Kayang tapatan ang Globe sa signal coverage, but it turns out the network is congested (delayed text, can't make outgoing calls and the big whammy based on personal experience: I tried calling a friend - using a SMART phone, who was beside me. Her phone - also SMART, was turned on but can't contact her - unattended daw or out of coverage area). Grabe! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Kaya tinapon ko na yung dalawang SIM ko na SUN at SMART...

GLOBE na ako for good... :thumbsupsmiley:

I got 2 phones... Globe and Sun....

Sun lives up to it's slogan "Everthing important under the sun" Literally may signal lang pag nasa labas ka.. nevertheless I still use it.. Good for endless talks with my honey...

But Globe is the best... "ANG LAKAS NANG GLOBE"...................