Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Smart customer service is the worst of the three, although they have the most coverage and arguably the best value-added services. Sun is the cheapest, but the most unreliable. Globe for me is the best of the three. Great customer service, good v.a.s., and very reliable. Globe forever... especially if they give me a new phone.

Smart customer service is the worst of the three, although they have the most coverage and arguably the best value-added services. Sun is the cheapest, but the most unreliable. Globe for me is the best of the three. Great customer service, good v.a.s., and very reliable. Globe forever... especially if they give me a new phone.

Globe is the worst of the 3 dude.

We are talking in general here.

I use globe before, but when sun have the unlimited. I use sun. kasi marami ako kakilala nka sun. tska unlimited kasi! but for the service! Sun Sucks! tumawag ako sa customer service ng sun, para hingiin un setup ng gprs and mms for SEP990i configuration! they told me that they we call me after 48 hours for configuration, after 2 days, no feedback, then I call them again. and they told me that within 48 hours they will call me as soon as possible! until now 2 weeks na, and still NO FEEDBACK! really BAD SERVICE! :grr: kung ndi nila kaya tumawag dont tell the subscriber to wait 48 hours. hay bwisit! :grr:

pero no choice parin ako. kasi nakaline ako lhat ng friend ko naka SUN! grrr...

for the service naman I prefer Globe! :rolleyes:

sa smart naman, balita ko kumakain daw ng load kahit ndi mo daw ginagamit? hehe.. totoo ba toh? :blink:

Bakit bigla nagbago service ng smart? Dati ito pinakamalupit tapos ano nangyari?

Bakit daw yung smart yung free text eh pang smart to smart na lng? Pag nagtex sa globe or other networks mababawasan yung peso hindi yung free text.

Sa Globe yung free text nila kahit other networks ka-tex mo dun ang bawas.

Tapos pag nag ?1515 tapos send sa 214 ang tagal ng reply?

i am patronizing all networks spefically GLOBE, SMART and SUN. For different reasons.

1. I have 3 cellphones.

2. I use the 3 networks for my different textmates.

3. Sun Cellular is specially for the girl I love to talk to.

4. I am a postpaid plan holder of Globe and a autololad retailer.

5. I am also a Smart subscriber because most of the girls that I like to text with are SMART subscribers and for the fact that I am a E-load retailer, I am giving them load.

SMART cell phone

SMART (PLDT) post paid line line with added service for 10 peso flat rate calls to SMART cells and NDD PLDT land lines

I've had far fewer problems with PLDT/SMART than Globe. That goes for cell phones, land lines, and DSL.

Yup, the former being the best in Landline and cel network. :cool: