Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

What happened to your application is very RARE, but still not an excuse for the personnel.  I do hope they are all just photocopies!?!

We do invest on training our staff, but things like that really happens no matter who or what company you work at, and I also believe it's isolated. Since we are still having incoming subs for PLAN payments.

What branch of Wireless Center did that happen? The staff did inform you about your papers and maybe it took long because he/she was still really looking for the papers.

Nope. Lost all my copies from that time on. Silly of me believing that the staff at MEGAMALL branch was professional enough not to do a dumb thing like that! :grr:

Well that's the proverbial "water under the bridge" as they say. Now am stuck with Sun till next year. Who knows? I may swing back to Globe or may take up Smart by that time.

I have a Smart back-up by the way. During the "rush hour" of the Christmas season, it had also failed or had delays in sending messages too. But far better than Sun with all the traffic.

But the savings I had generated from my Sun subscription allows me to have a second unit Smart pre-paid. As of this point, am still sore with Globe, so I won't even think of using them as back-up till now.

My first cell phone service is by Smart. Was analog then. til I got cloned. after settling with them, I switched to Globe. But when Smart came up with GSM, I went back. Disapointed with Smart's initial forray in GSM. Mostly due to interconnectivity. Had no choice but go back to Globe and stayed with them for 6 years. Average billings of 10,000 to a high of 15,000 per month. That's with 4 lines.

After being slighted with their (Globe) preference for "Platinum", I decided to switch away. Then Smart fumbled by losing all my papers! :grr:

Globe didn't only lose 4 line subscriptions ( mine) but all my co-office mates and relatives. It was a great EXODUS of sorts. The fall-out of Globe sent some of them to Smart (which am suppose to be part of) and some to Sun. That's when you saw Mr. Gerry Ablaza, CEO of Globe announcing that their subscription based went down- and so has their profits. Claiming that it was part of their plan to rid of their "unprofitable" subscibers. But the expression on his face then was dissapointed at the very least.

Going back:

Even if the episode was rare, it did happened. The saddest part was- it was AVOIDABLE! The least they could have done was try to appeace the disgruntled -potential subscriber di ba? I did present my billings from Globe. Those billings would have those Smart employees drool with anticipation and yet?

Perhaps, Smart should try harder! It's not yet too late. For now, I'm hoping that Sun will be the 2nd biggest cell phone service provider soon out classing Globe.

Going back:

Even if the episode was rare, it did happened.  The saddest part was- it was AVOIDABLE!  The least they could have done was try to appeace the disgruntled -potential subscriber di ba? I did present my billings from Globe.  Those billings would have those Smart employees drool with anticipation and yet?

Perhaps, Smart should try harder! It's not yet too late.  For now, I'm hoping that Sun will be the 2nd biggest cell phone service provider soon out classing Globe.

I don't think it was avoidable, since even CPA's with a lots of paper work can lose some documents in time.

I guess the same staff you lost your documents didn't do the appeacing method. What he/she "mayabang" in a way? Or there was no regret in his/her part?

It is never too late, there is always room for improvement on any procedures.

That is what SUN is gunning for, since Globe is losing subs.

I don't think it was avoidable, since even CPA's with a lots of paper work can lose some documents in time.

I guess the same staff you lost your documents didn't do the appeacing method. What he/she "mayabang" in a way? Or there was no regret in his/her part?

It is never too late, there is always room for improvement on any procedures.

That is what SUN is gunning for, since Globe is losing subs.

Mayabang-you say? In a way, YES! She acted as if she was working for the Ayala Group heh-heh! :boo:

About CPAs losing papers- but they know how to remedy the situation for their clients di ba? I should know! There is also no basis in comparison between a CPAs and Smart's not-so-smart customer relation officer, since the first one did passed a board EXAM. While the later may have been accepted for her beauty despite being an "air head". Apple and oranges as they say!

Anyway, good luck to you and Smart. :thumbsupsmiley: Hope you weed out the "air heads". At least, from you, I know you are deeply concern about your company.

While for Globe? :thumbsdownsmiley: Maybe they'll react when it's finally irreversible. BTW, have you seen the new Touch new program of charging .60 per second? The question is =- is it still rounded off per minute still? If it is- then much-ado-about-nothing since it will be their basic charge of P6 per minute.

smart gamit ko before pero simula ng ma clone yung analog phones namin i switched to globe. so far im happy with the service. ive been using my line for almost 7 years so far very good. i also have a smart prepaid and no problems din as of the moment. i tried sun before but got rid of it coz ang hirap maka contact. its better to patronize the 3 companies for perfect competition coz pag isa na lang ang nag exist dyan monopoly na yan. no more free phones and tataas na rin ang rates ng mga yan...

Mayabang-you say?  In a way, YES!  She acted as if she was working for the Ayala Group heh-heh! :boo:

About CPAs losing papers- but they know how to remedy the situation for their clients di ba?  I should know!  There is also no basis in comparison between a CPAs and Smart's not-so-smart customer relation officer, since the first one did passed a board EXAM.  While the later may have been accepted for her beauty despite being an "air head". Apple and oranges as they say!

Anyway, good luck to you and Smart.  :thumbsupsmiley:  Hope you weed out the "air heads".  At least, from you, I know you are deeply concern about your company.

While for Globe?  :thumbsdownsmiley: Maybe they'll react when it's finally irreversible.  BTW, have you seen the new Touch new program of charging .60 per second? The question is =- is it still rounded off per minute still?  If it is- then much-ado-about-nothing since it will be their basic charge of P6 per minute.

I guess this is a not so good communication between a customer agent and a client.

Well, not all are like that and there's always a Black sheep on every company. Talagang may nakaka-puslit na ganung ugali.

Globe are really Marketing TM this days, mainly because of lost of subs and want to recuperate on the less-expensive TM. Diana Zubiri btw is there new marketing celeb.

pareho lang naman service ng globe saka smart...

sun ok lang din...good intentions...yun nga lang...still nde pa sila kasinlakas ng smart saka globe...

let's wait for the 4th player, nextmobile...binigyan na ng ntc ng permit recently...

In terms of voice, text messages, etc parehas lang halos.

But interms of service to subs dun nagkakaiba yan.

I believe P1 ang text from Smart to Globe.

Magkano na ba ngayon ang text from Globe to Smart?

Guest Leviticus

yesterday I loaded my Globe sim (I use SUN as a primary) para makatext to dubai.

sabi sa autoload center na aabutin ng 10-15 minutes bago dumating ang load; may diperensya raw ang network. ano ba yan nagmamadali na nga ako tapos maghihintay ako sa pwesto para lang confirm na dumating ang autoload. so no choice kundi load na lang ako ng P100 (worth P105.00 ang binayaran ko) cellcard.

akalain mo ba naman pagkatapos ng voice confirmation sandamakmak na messages from 2346 ang dumating. anak ng tinapa yung P100 na load ko naging 30 na lang ni hindi pa ako nakakatext!!! :grr: :grr:

it is no longer worth it for me to use GLOBE. goodbye globe kahit na si Michael V or si Diana pa ang spokesperson ninyo.

also... i find it sooo stupid for globe to charge P1.00 para lang malaman ang balance thru text.

In terms of voice, text messages, etc parehas lang halos.

But interms of service to subs dun nagkakaiba yan. 

I believe P1 ang text from Smart to Globe. 

Magkano na ba ngayon ang text from Globe to Smart?

You have to also specify the location. Southern Philippines- ok ang Globe, Northern part- i.e. Sagada- Smart. As I had said, I had Globe before. Kulang na lang umakyat ako sa puno ng niyog para maka tawag sa Manila nun nasa Sagada ako! :grr:

1 peso din po between Globe and other networks!

yesterday I loaded my Globe sim (I use SUN as a primary) para makatext to dubai.

sabi sa autoload center na aabutin ng 10-15 minutes bago dumating ang load; may diperensya raw ang network.  ano ba yan nagmamadali na nga ako tapos maghihintay ako sa pwesto para lang confirm na dumating ang autoload.  so no choice kundi load na lang ako ng P100 (worth P105.00 ang binayaran ko) cellcard.

akalain mo ba naman pagkatapos ng voice confirmation sandamakmak na messages from 2346 ang dumating.  anak ng tinapa yung P100 na load ko naging 30 na lang ni hindi pa ako nakakatext!!! :grr:  :grr:

it is no longer worth it for me to use GLOBE.  goodbye globe kahit na si Michael V or si Diana pa ang spokesperson ninyo.

also... i find it sooo stupid for globe to charge P1.00 para lang malaman ang balance thru text.

Smart also charges for those "ad-texts". Load ko sa back-up ko, NABURA! :(

Good news: :thumbsupsmiley:

They are charging "per-second" in calls now! That's a big WOW! Not like before when they would round it off per minute! :thumbsupsmiley:

Sent 8 MMS messages to various people using my Smart back-up. All of them did not receive my MMS even when Smart immediately deducted the amount from my account :grr:

Tried to call their customer service via *888. Either no one is answering or I get this message saying "please call later the line is busy now!" :grr:

Tried to call them via land line at 888-1111. Followed their instructions down the line. Press one for prepaid, then press one for Smart Buddy. the message said they didn't received my response. Tried it three times. Still the same results! :grr:

NOW THAT'S WHERE SMART NEEDS TO IMPROVE! PERHAPS FIRE THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE-TELEPHONE SERVICE! BwiiiiiiisHIT!

Edited by clitlicker

Just got through with Custoner care at *888. Spoke with a guy name Mark or Mart. He claimed he couldn't verify mr MMS sending if it is being sent to another network :blink:

When I told him that I can easily receive MMS from Globe- he backed out and went into the process of filling a report. He gave me a report number and asked me to wait for 24 hours till their technical people checked the service. <_<

When asked what unit I am presently using, told him a 6630 and the receiving party is using an N90!

Here's waiting for Smart's MMS to work properly as it did before! Totally EXASPERATING!!!! :(

You have to also specify the location.  Southern Philippines- ok ang Globe, Northern part- i.e. Sagada- Smart.  As I had said, I had Globe before.  Kulang na lang umakyat ako sa puno ng niyog para maka tawag sa Manila nun nasa Sagada ako! :grr:

1 peso din po between Globe and other networks!

Smart also charges for those "ad-texts". Load ko sa back-up ko, NABURA! :(

Confirm ko lang, ok ang Smart sa Northern Part? How about Southern?

Yung pag akyat mo sa Niyog (I know it;s a joke), you were using a Globe or Smart?

I remember P2.00 ang Globe to Smart, haven't been checking the scripts yet. But when was the P1 text from Globe to Smart started?

sabi sa autoload center na aabutin ng 10-15 minutes bago dumating ang load; may diperensya raw ang network.  ano ba yan nagmamadali na nga ako tapos maghihintay ako sa pwesto para lang confirm na dumating ang autoload.  so no choice kundi load na lang ako ng P100 (worth P105.00 ang binayaran ko) cellcard.

akalain mo ba naman pagkatapos ng voice confirmation sandamakmak na messages from 2346 ang dumating.  anak ng tinapa yung P100 na load ko naging 30 na lang ni hindi pa ako nakakatext!!! :grr:  :grr:

it is no longer worth it for me to use GLOBE.  goodbye globe kahit na si Michael V or si Diana pa ang spokesperson ninyo.

May charge pala kung via text ang balance inquiry sa Globe?

Yung galing sa 2346, puro ba ads?

I'd like to clarify, yung Ads ng Smart, walang charges yun.

You can also have yourself excluded from our ads by just calling our customer care, and within 24 hours ok na. Mas maganda kung pa-exclude kayo before 12 PM. Para masama sa list the next day for exclusion.

Sent 8 MMS messages to various people using my Smart back-up.  All of them did not receive my MMS even when Smart immediately deducted the amount from my account :grr:

Tried to call their customer service via *888.  Either no one is answering or I get this message saying  "please call later the line is busy now!" :grr:

Tried to call them via land line at 888-1111.  Followed their instructions down the line.  Press one for prepaid, then press one for Smart Buddy.  the message said they didn't received my response.  Tried it three times.  Still the same results!   :grr:

NOW THAT'S WHERE SMART NEEDS TO IMPROVE!  PERHAPS FIRE THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE-TELEPHONE SERVICE! BwiiiiiiisHIT!

The customer Care line, can be congested at times, especially during peak hours (5 pm to 10 PM). That can happen, it just needs practice and timing at times, cause I also call HP, SONY, etc customer care and I do experience lots of busy tones and a great number of minutes of "puro lang ring". And it can be very agitating, I know. :)

The message said??? (on the third paragraph)

What cel unit are you using, it is obvious that your MMS feature is activated, but on the recipient's side, what are there units and are there MMS features activated?

Edited by Gideon
May charge pala kung via text ang balance inquiry sa Globe?

Yung galing sa 2346, puro ba ads?

I'd like to clarify, yung Ads ng Smart, walang charges yun. 

You can also have yourself excluded from our ads by just calling our customer care, and within 24 hours ok na.  Mas maganda kung pa-exclude kayo before 12 PM.  Para masama sa list the next day for exclusion.

free din yung sa 2346 ng globe, kahit ads yun. perominsan, me free polytone pa.

wala charge ang balance inquiry sa golbe via text. pag call lang (p1)

Just got through with Custoner care at *888.  Spoke with a guy name Mark or Mart.  He claimed he couldn't verify mr MMS sending if it is being sent to another network  :blink:

When I told him that I can easily receive MMS from Globe- he backed out and went into the process of filling a report.  He gave me a report number and asked me to wait for 24 hours till their technical people checked the service. :(

We can't verify if an MMS message has been successfully received by a Globe sub. You can verify that I believe on the Globe customer care, because it's a totally different network. We just make sure that it was sent and the proper deduction has been made, and all the cards are upto the Globe network and also the subs phone, if it has it's features activated anyway.

There's also a case of congestion and the recipients location to receive the message. There are lot's on intangible things that happens.

I guess that's why the customer rep gave you an SR to fully verify it.

Via your experience Smart to Smart MMS sending is ok? But only to Globe isn't?

Hmmmm....

If that was true, so pareho lang pala ang Smart at Globe dun sa Balance inquiry.

What was Leviticus saying???

i dont know, i have been a globe user for a very long time. and honestly, its the best service provider for me. i switched from smart to globe. also, i have a sun, for unlimited calls only. i use my old phone for sun

and the text unlimited promo, it seems that globe gives the getter deal (50 for 5 days, as compared to 60 for 4 days of smart)

sang ayon kay rico_yan (kahit nawiwindang ako sa avatar nya) :D

globe also has an unlimited text promo even for post paid subscribers.

i am an avid globe user since 1998, pati number ko, di ko pa rin pinapalitan ever since. :D mas okay rin ang dating ng customer service nila compared to when i call smart hotline in behalf of my dad's postpaid complaints.

i have a smart and sun sims too anyway. para lang sa mga unlimited promos nila. :D

pero malakas ang smart signal dito sa province namin, although lumalaban na rin ang globe! :D

But to add also, smart's service from my location is just sooo weird. my bro and sis in law are both using smart, their text messages are being received several times by the receiver even if they just send it once. kaltas lagi sa prepaid ng sis in law ko while my bro can't check if nakakaltas kasi he's a postpaid user. that sucks kasi para kang ninanakawan. :(

now they're both considering shifting to globe. :)