• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

tagaytay has a number of good resort / hotels to stay.. but i do suggest for you guys to try out la estancia..

the rooms are the native type.. it is called "cabana" in filipino, made up of pawid, rattan, and so on..

the rooms are situated overlooking taal volcano. each room has its own "terrace" for viewing. there's a sliding door to the terrace which you could open therefore you can stay in bed while viewing the volcano. you need not worry on privacy, no one can view you when you open the sliding door because of the steep slopes. heavenly especially during mornings where you can see clouds heading your direction.

making love with a good view is truly majestic!

Guest simply_miss
anybody knows the room rates at estancia and residence inn?

i'll pm for the rates of Residence Inn

I can give you a good rate depending on when you are planning to go.

:)

FOR THOSE WHO ARE PLANNING TO STAY FOR LONG WEEKEND IN TAGAYTAY...PA BOOK NA KAYO, :)

Halos punuan na, ive been talking to some hotels kanina :)

Note : I can also extend some help for an accommodation/beach in Batangas area ;)

there's aplace in tagaytay we call the lollipop! its after pcnic grove you turn right ... its an extention of that street that is shaped like a lollipop tat has cliffs on both sides at the end is a gazebo like place about 100sqm. around all cliffs overlooking! there two huts you can rent with manong who coes along a few mintes after you get to park P150 bucks no time limit....

sobrang aliw kasi sa gabi walang ilaw and all you will see is stars on a clear night! to tp it all walang storbo at walang ibang tao...... the best!!!!

btw bring your baon... wala kang mabibilihan dun....Ice chest for food wine and drinks! its not just a picnic its paradise mga peeps!

I have a place in Tagaytay @ the Rotondo...Condo Unit....Up and Down...Two Bedrooms...Overlooking...Tapat nang 7-11....Price is 2500...good for overnight stay.....

If you like you can PM me ...:) :wizard:

you just have to bring your own beddings (kumot, unan) kasi residential to.

masyado malaki to for two people...:)

teka, pwede ba ako mag paparty jan??? directions?picture?

at least 10 people??

thanks...

gusto ko sanang magpunta ng tagaytay eh...

ano ba maganda don....

yung affordable pa........

so many places there.... overnight or a day stay? :)

depends on the kind of stay you'd want ot have? pwedeng simple pwedeng upscale? depende sa trip nyo for the day or stay.... :) there are huts or tables there you can rent out for mga 150 bucks overlooking... there are resto's, hotels,aoartelles and inn's... depende sa budget at sa trip talaga.. :)

Guest simply_miss
simply miss: any recommendation you could make that could be worthwhile trip thru driving that can be cover in 1 day?

I would suggest that you go try to visit of our our Residence Inn (love your own e :D) then you can have your lunch there. Try the Bulalo and Tawilis. From there you can try to go on trekking at Ilog ni Maria.

If not, you can go to Taal Vista, do the Horse back riding then you may go to Flower Farm and have a short 45 minute tour you will only pay P100 with a plant as your remembrance. Then if you want a full relaxation in the afternoon, you may go to NURTURE SPA, (price range between P500 to P1,200) ..... i find the place so relaxing. You may also stay overnight there for only P1,200 per hut.

Upon going home, I suggest you buy your pasalubong at ROWENA\'S after the Collete\'s...going Sta. Rosa Exit, i find it much better. esp. their PINEAPPLE PIE/TART, MANGO TART, BUKO PIE/TART... and much wider variety to choose from.

There are a lot of other things that you can do in Tagaytay aside from staying inside the room ;)

Guest simply_miss

s14 :

Days Inn Hotel : P5,450 - twin sharing

Residence Inn : P 2,950

I am not sure with Taal Vista Lodge but it is more or less 3K++

Inns or apartelles are more or less 1,5K++

:)