Hong Kong Disneyland

i wanna go, i wanna go. do you know of any reasonable tour packages? :)

Look over the newspapers - there are many tour offers. Philippineairlines.com, Cebupacificair.com, Lakbay.net, travelsmart.net and HAStravel.com also have HK Disneyland packages. There's another option of booking the plane and the hotel separately.

Just make sure you understand all the details of the trip. Some agents don't fully explain some details like a MANDATORY halfday tour to Shenzen (tourist trap shopping). They'll charge you extra if you don't go on the mandatory tour. There's also the 4 day tour with one day stay at a Disney hotel - sounds OK until you realize that you'll have to checkout at lunchtime on the 2nd day and that you'll lose half day on Disneyland just to checkout and transfer to another hotel.

saan pwedeng mag stay na hotel malapit sa disneyland?im on a tight budget.kung mura man,at least di naman run-down.salamat.

the Accelerator Hotel is the cheapest one, it's located in Tsim Tsa Tsui...you can always ride the MTR to HK Disneyland...more convenient and cheap, don't join tours it is only a waste of time, hindi ka rin mauubusan ng ticket sa hk disneyland...just go on your own...be there at 9am so that you could maximize your time to the fullest

the Accelerator Hotel is the cheapest one, it's located in Tsim Tsa Tsui...you can always ride the MTR to HK Disneyland...more convenient and cheap, don't join tours it is only a waste of time, hindi ka rin mauubusan ng ticket sa hk disneyland...just go on your own...be there at 9am so that you could maximize your time to the fullest

been there last nov. 2005 pa, almost kabubukas pa lang nya. I bought our tickets thru their website and may special lane dun sa entrance where you can claim you ticket by swiping your credit card para di na hassle sa pagbili ng tickets.

we also stayed in tsim tsai tsui, nagpahanap lang din ako dun sa friend ko na nasa HK, room for rent sya since tulugan lang naman kailangan namin.

i agree na you go on your own and do not avail ng mga tour package para ma-maximize mo yung time sa mga gusto mong puntahan.

the long line waiting to take your pictures taken with mickey mouse is bollocks..but okay, the lion king show was superb! its almost the size of enchanted kingdom..or smaller and you can always see filipinos around, they work there...filipinos are really world class entertainers

ive been here last week, looks very nice, though it feels like i'm in EK...

attractions are top notch though, especially the 3D movie... a must watch... :)

jsut bring lots of money if you're planning to spend the entire day though, stuff there is very expensive... food costs at about 50 dollars... :)

Edited by c32
the long line waiting to take your pictures taken with mickey mouse is bollocks..but okay, the lion king show was superb! its almost the size of enchanted kingdom..or smaller and you can always see filipinos around, they work there...filipinos are really world class entertainers

we were able to have pictures with all the characters dahil maaga kami sa park, kaunti pa lang tao, and it's a weekday. yah, parang size of EK lang sya pero mas maganda, baka bumalik kami next year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've been there July last year.. well thats one hell of an experience..

ang sarap ng pakiramdam pag nakikilala mo ung mga pilipino na nagwowork dun..

kya lng ang pangit ng cr, pati may mga hindi pa tapos na rides. pero ung nagbabantay sa may entrance nung 3D maganda..

i want to go back there!!

• 3 weeks later...
is it worth the trip already to go all the way there? or should we wait a few more months? how about their two hotels?

I think it would already be wise to go at this time cause travel is already in its off peak season. During summer time (March to May), travel is at its peak and airfares to HK could go up by 5K per head. When I went there last April, we were did not book Disneyland Hotel or Hollywood Hotel since our travel package had another Hotel. I cannot really tell if those two hotels are worth it or not. However, those two hotels look really nice from the outside.

well, I've been to Disneyland Anaheim and Walt Disney World in Orlando and I wasn't disappointed with HK Disneyland...it's still a magical place even it's the smallest of all the 5 Disneylands.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/DCRJ15/dec26a166.jpg