Where And How Did U Meet Your Gf/bf/spouse

I met my girlfriend dito sa office. She was a trainee then. I courted her for a month. We've been together for a year already and 9 to 10 months of that, we shared at the office. Its good having ur partner working with you... It certainly made our relationship strong.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my first gf was my neighbor..my second gf was my dormmate....my third gf was my co-worker.....I met my significant other through email.. Our relationship then could be described as the presence-absence phenomenon.. my previous relationships were characterized by physical proximity... my current relationship started without the benefit of physical presence... it actually blossomed due to this factor.

First Love (ex-fiancee)...North Shore, Hawaii, he was trying to help me look for my bikini top that

was lost when I was boogie boarding...I used him as a shield...then he followed us at the club

where we would be at that night. The rest is history...

My Greatest Love (my hubby)...also in Hawaii...fate keeps bringing us together, it's either that

or our barkada keeps setting us up