Where And How Did U Meet Your Gf/bf/spouse

at first thru text. :D

personally in Coffee Bean and Tea Bag. :heart:

how? My partner has a friend who is my neighbor. He sees me whenever he goes there. he asked for my number and started texting me... after a couple of weeks texting, i agreed to meet him in CBTB. AFter that he started formally courting me and we got together... the rest is history... :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok... this is the longest back read i did... This topic actually pop up during a conversation with my friends, one of my friends told me that bars are out of the list where to find a possible mate.

Even in this thread i think only two people mentioned bars... Mostly from the internet... Eh di ba nun wala pa ang internet, bars ang public soiree Tama ba ko...

I am really curious, why? Can somebody tell me why bars i mean wholesome bar ha like embassy and NOT ktv bars... I usually "fish" out in bars.... Why they ar not a good place to find a possible mate?

sa chatroom.....

we're organizing an international event for our church community. tapos wala ako mapagtanungan. nag-chat ako tapos sya lang ang nag-reply. from that day on kinulit ko na sya and we ended up together as hubby and wifey.

yun nga pala ino-organize namin na event di kami nakasama parehas..... hehehe!

@her workplace. after a week binalikan ko wala na siya. lost contact. after a few years, we met @ her new workplace (again), both of us didnt know that we've met before until after we got married and i noticed her bible looks familiar. asked her if by any chance he met somebody at her previous work while she was reading the bible... ah ikaw ba yun! *#^% hahaha :D

destiny/fate watever :D

Sa West side ng Prontera, she was just a novice trying to k*ll a chonchon. I helped her out. We talked, exchanged phone numbers and finally met one rainy day. I never thought a ragnarok freak could be so damn cute and sexy.

Product of ragnarok romance and proud of it!

Sa West side ng Prontera, she was just a novice trying to k*ll a chonchon. I helped her out. We talked, exchanged phone numbers and finally met one rainy day. I never thought a ragnarok freak could be so damn cute and sexy.

Product of ragnarok romance and proud of it!

That was great i hope i can have some thin imilar though not exactly in ragnarok...congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

meT hiM thRu cHat,. actuaLLy hinDi naMan kaMe totaLLy chatm8s,. hinDi nYa xe ako pinapanCn sa cHatroOm coz he thougHt i was a gUy.. handLe q xe befoRe was "bibbo".! peRo nuNg nagkaRon ng grOup eB.. aYun.. na-loVe at firsT sigHt!waHaHa..

• 2 months later...