Where And How Did U Meet Your Gf/bf/spouse

• 5 months later...

i know a manager from a bank who told me she saw a beautiful teller( at that time and also not from her branch ) na bagay

daw sakin, and she ask her co manager for her cell no., then i tx her then ask her out till naging txmate then gf kuna.

so in short sa tx lang nag start with the help of the bank manager also!! :mtc:

yung present relationship ko, we met in the hotel lobby in singapore. he got interested with the DVD of Punch love drunk that i borrowed from the lobby. then we talked about it, and had beer with his friends. then we talked all night and walked around singapore.

Met my wife in the music room of a hotel in their town. She's one of the promo girls of Carlsberg. First day at work nya. Ayun, nilasing ako. Sarap kausap. 3 days later, tigil na siya sa pagpromo, sa bahay na nila ako dumadalaw. In 3 months time, kami na kahit pareho kaming may siyota. 5 months later, misis ko na siya. Yun tuloy, alam nya paglasing ako, bulol na raw ako. :blush:

iv met my husbnd tru fone?; tru a fren? watever hehe! nweiz dis hows d story goes... i was talkin wid ma guy bezfren wen my ex husbnd tuk d fone & strted talkin to me...y?coz her gf just broke up wid him hehe! later on he turn out to be my fonepal, we got eb den 1 day i was surprised dt hes olredi in my school waitin for me...from dt day on he started to court me ahhh so swit yet ended so bitter hehe...

by d weiz wnt to hear d story how i met my new bf after my hubbie and i got seperated??? nx tym n lng...

• 1 month later...