Where And How Did U Meet Your Gf/bf/spouse

ako i met my bf/soon to be hubby sa chat... nakalimutan ko na yung exact chatroom pero ang kulit kase e... parang it was meant to happen...

we were both in a relationship when we first met... my bf that time left me for another girl, tapos yung gf nya di nya malaman kung totoong narape... in short both our relationships ended the same month... we would often spot each other sa ym kaso we were not that romantically inclined pa...

i had a few flings, and i often told him about it, and he would jokingly tell me that i wouldn't cry if i was with him... five months later he saw me sa webcam. he told me i was beautiful and he decided to ask for my number again... nawala nya daw kasi yung number ko ... :thumbsdownsmiley:

we met each other after a month na maging kame... ngayon ko lang narelaize na tama pala sha, i would be really happy with him...

ako i met my bf/soon to be hubby sa chat... nakalimutan ko na yung exact chatroom pero ang kulit kase e... parang it was meant to happen...

we were both in a relationship when we first met... my bf that time left me for another girl, tapos yung gf nya di nya malaman kung totoong narape... in short both our relationships ended the same month... we would often spot each other sa ym kaso we were not that romantically inclined pa...

i had a few flings, and i often told him about it, and he would jokingly tell me that i wouldn't cry if i was with him... five months later he saw me sa webcam. he told me i was beautiful and he decided to ask for my number again... nawala nya daw kasi yung number ko ... :thumbsdownsmiley:

we met each other after a month na maging kame... ngayon ko lang narelaize na tama pala sha, i would be really happy with him...

Good to hear your story.

I have a similar experience...but it doesnt sound like a fairy tale story like yours.

Good luck!!

:)

Ok yung meeting ninyo.. cyber romance din tulad nung sa amin. :)

:mtc:

As for me .. i met my present Girlfriend sa Mirc, that was way back 2001 pa(addicted ako sa Mirc that time). I used to hang out in a friends computer shop after our class, lalo na kung walang training. I used to have many chatmates during those days, yung tipong puno na yung status bar mo ng mga pangalan ng ka chat mo at hindi mo na makita yung mga bagong dumarating para makipag PM sa'yo. :P

She came along malapit na ako mag out, routine ko that time before mag out, was to ask my chatmates number so that i'll just call/text them, kung wala akong ginagawa. I tried asking for her number but she didnt gave it to me, so i decided to give mine(im not used of giving landline number sa net eh). After that i forget about her.

She called sa bahay after mga 2days i think, then my pops answered tha fone, nagbibiro pa nga kung sino na naman daw yun' iba na naman daw yung boses: :D

Before I forget , may Gf nga pala ako that time, but yung relationship namin, talagang rocky na. Parang hut na nakatayo sa gitna ng dagat, na konting lakas ng alon, matatngay. She was the one who was always there to comfort me pag nagaaway kami ng Gf ko. Basta iba eh, but I dont wanna feel so much attached muna since hindi pa kami nagkikita. Then came that me and my Gf broke-up, hindi ko sa kanya ipinaalam agad, pinaalam ko sa kanya like after a week, sabi nya hindi na daw sya magugulat kse parang naging gloomy yung way of talking ko and she sensed already that something bad happened. Shecheered me up, even sing for me para lang mapasaya ako.

There was a time na i need to go to a bday party of my friends nephew, coincidentally malapit yung house nun friend ko sa house nila, so i decided na maybe after i go to the bday, i could drop by sa house nila. I informed her about it, and she agreed naman.

The after we meet, I courted her and like 3 days after she said yes. and thats the start of our relationship. Thank GOD naman andwe're going stronger though she's not staying here with me :)

:mtc:

Edited by AutoPimp
Guest Camerie

The most unusual way I met a bf was when I was still applying for jobs along ayala, I was riding a jeep... I was in the front seat then when the guy saw me, sumakay sya agad. He was wishing that I would go down on the same point where he was gonna go down... Then eventually his prayers was heard and I went down on the same point. He was thinking on how to approach me, then proper timing, it rained and I didn't have an umbrella. He approached me and asked me "Do you wanna share with my umbrella" then he accompanied me up to the next street... Then he asked for my number... That's where it started...

This is how I met the guy I loved the most: He was the bestfriend of my boyfriend that time... That time, his bestfriend was just courting me then introduced me to him... While his bestfriend was courting me, he became my bestfriend cause we would always talk over the phone... Then I answered his bestfriend... His bestfriend was a player and there was a time that he informed me that my boyfriend reconciled with his ex so I split up with my boyfriend... I was just wondering why he told me that considering they have been friends longer compared to us... Then we became closer and it wasn't really planned that we fell in love... His bestfriend freaked out when he knew we were going out. He thought that we planned it but we didn't... When I answered him, my ex still tried to win me back and break us apart... :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

in Red Cross Caloocan, we were both attending a seminar then. when i first saw her she really looked like a snob, ayaw ngumiti...i thought "pretty kasi e". eventually i found out that all of my friends who were with me at the time had a crush on her so problema na agad. i really didnt do anything aside from asking her number, we parted ways and didnt hear from each other for about 3 months. i just sort of asked her out out of the blue one saturday evening and she conceded which made my heart leap. we went out and the rest is history, i eventually found out that she had a crush on me then but didnt do anything about it cause she being the girl and all.... imagine the chances :)

• 3 weeks later...

PAANO KO BA NA-MEET YUNG WIFE KO, HMMMM

iT WAS nOV 19, 1992, IN DUNKIN DONUTS ALONG CLARO M. RECTO AVENUE. I WAS WITH MY FRIENDS THAT TIME, GALING MAG-INUMAN SA MUG N CHEF. IT WAS MY 18TH BIRTHDAY THAT TIME, DI KO MALILIMUTAN YUN CO'Z IT WAS THE FIRST TIME THAT I CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY W/O MY TWIN BROTHER. DRINK COFFEE THERE IN DUNKIN DONUTS PAMPABABA NG TAMA, THEN SUDDENLY SHE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION. SHE'S VERY PRETTY AND SEXY ( A SORT OF A CHINESE MESTIZA, PERO SHE'S NOT CHINESE). SHE'S WITH A FRIEND HAVING THEIR EXTRA TIME SPENT THERE IN DUNKIN. I MAKE THE FIRST MOVE, GOT HER NAME AND PHONE NUMBER, THEN THE REST IS HISTORY. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT PRECIOUS MOMENT CO'Z DUN KO NA-MEET ANG SOUL MATE KO. HEHEHEHEHE

I was at a bar with my cousins, one of whom was his regular gimmick date. He wasn't my type at all, but I struck up a conversation with him because he was sitting all by his lonesome. I asked him where he studied, he said "La Salle." I then proceeded to crack some Ateneo-La Salle jokes. (Guess where I studied?) I thought I really irked him because I was laughing my ass off and he looked at me as if I were some bitch he'd want to skin with his bare hands. The following day he gives me a call and we're on the phone for hours.

The marriage soured...but memories are still good. :thumbsupsmiley:

Met my gf right now at Mirc... It was nothing really, I asked her number and gave mine also. She texted me first about 2 weeks after. I was having a fling then that time.

I really don't know what happened but she was so kulit and funny. We agreed to meet and it was love at first sight. Funny, kami pa rin hangang ngayon. hehe