Where And How Did U Meet Your Gf/bf/spouse

during college...

i was a transferee, and he was my classmate in one of my subjects.. first time he saw me crush nya na daw ako..hehe pero i only noticed him on the next sem (classmate again - he learned what subjects i took then un din kinuha nyang sched). we became friends coz he would always save a seat for me (beside him, of course..) coz i was usually late for class!, and the rest is history... ^_^

Met her at her school org's party. For having nothing else to do, sinama lang ako sa party ng friend ko who happened to be her prof. Pero walang nangyari because after a few days I left for the US.

After 2 months I returned to the country. Yun pala, build-up na ako sa kanya at sinet-up pa yung date namin ng mga barkada ko. And the rest is history.... (o kaya, and we lived happily ever after)

• 3 weeks later...
I met him here in mtc. I think he was in a (rocky) relationship that time. He added me on his ym account and since then we became chatmates, exchanged cel #'s and few months after our first meeting, he became my bf. The rest is history. :)

He's my husband now. :) We got married four months ago.

wow girl. bow me sa tapang ninyo dalawa. you must be pretty open minded and secured with yourselves. lets admit mtc is not wholesome and even you are both tame, merun pa rin kayo kulo nakatago to be at mtc. i could only imagine that you are aware of your husbands dark side so it may take a good character to accept that. while siya naman have to be careful as he is aware that you are aware of his dark side. good luck.

• 1 month later...

saw her in a class.

was helping out a teamate enroll and made sure he had 15 units so he could be eligible to play..(varsity)

ended up taking that subject myself and made sure i would get the girl.

still in love with her. now my wife and mother to my kids.

who says jocks wont find typing class interesting?

• 1 month later...