Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

totoo b ang fit n right?

l carnitine works...

but, the best version of l carnitine is acetyl l carnitine... you need to take 3 grams daily fo it to work..

that means, at leat 10 bottles of fit and right daily..

e papatayin ka naman sa sagar content, nuff said

need help in the tummy area too. im around 5'8. i used to weigh 200 lbs, then went down to 155 lbs. when i was 155, a lot of people told me that i was too thin. when i got my weight up to 165, people said i looked better, and it suits me more. hindi daw ako mukhang malnourished. now my problem is my tummy. at 155, i can say it was kinda flat. now i have a buldge at 165. how do i work this off without loosing weight? cuz if i do, my face sinks and i look malnourished.. any ideas?

need help in the tummy area too. im around 5'8. i used to weigh 200 lbs, then went down to 155 lbs. when i was 155, a lot of people told me that i was too thin. when i got my weight up to 165, people said i looked better, and it suits me more. hindi daw ako mukhang malnourished. now my problem is my tummy. at 155, i can say it was kinda flat. now i have a buldge at 165. how do i work this off without loosing weight? cuz if i do, my face sinks and i look malnourished.. any ideas?

laki ng nabawas sayo dre ah, mahahalata tlga nila yan.

jogging and basketball lang, liliit yan

Had the same experience when I went down in weight from 150+ to my weight now of 130+. People kept asking me if I am sick or something . . . I have read somewhere that when you lose weight, the last to go is the excess (fat) around the tummy area. Trouble is, when you try to gain weight, it is also the first to increase. B)

same problem. hirap naman. is there anyway to isolate the tummy area..?

cardio with an empty stomach in the morning... gym in the afternoon... of course if you have the luxury of time...

sobrang hirap magpaliit ng tyan... i think it's the hardest part of the body to remove fat... lalo na yung love handles...

seen some ab workouts on youtube that I have yet to try myself...

will eating less be enough? let's say you don't have the time to exercise because of

school and other things.

like 1 bite lang of a sandwich every meal?

maybe if you have 7-9 meals, that would be adequate.

but there is always time to exercise.

cardio with an empty stomach in the morning... gym in the afternoon... of course if you have the luxury of time...

sobrang hirap magpaliit ng tyan... i think it's the hardest part of the body to remove fat... lalo na yung love handles...

seen some ab workouts on youtube that I have yet to try myself...

i prefer to do cardio after eating, as i eat immediately after i wake up to jump start my metabolism after eight hours of fasting. they don't call "breakfast" the most important meal of the day for nothing.

hindi gnun kabilis magpaliit ng tyan. kailangn tlga eh disiplinado ka.. lalo na if want to attain 4 or 6 pack. diet is very important. ng start ako mg workout dhil gs2 ko mgshape ng abs, mejo lumaki kc tyan ko pro not as big nman, pro mssbi mung malaki. it took me 4 mos to attain a 4-pack. tlgang hardwork, pro worth it naman.