Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

I was 148lbs last year. For 6months i tried Boxing 1x a week and weights 3x a week. I went down to 138lbs. After 2 months I notice my weight didn't go down so I change my routine.

Instead of weights, I shift to cardio. 1hr treadmill, 30mins elliptical, 30mins stationary bike 3x on weekdays. I would run from Folk Arts Theater to US embassy then run back to Folk Arts on Saturday then boxing on a Sunday. After 4months, I'm now at 122 to 124 ave.

I didn't change my appetite and can still eat want I want (Burgers, Pizza) but with less amount so I guess if I did a diet I can squeeze my weight more...

There should be discipline and motivation to do this. Most of the folks I know tend to stop working out after a month.

A good line up of MP3s, Nice pair of running shoes/apparel would help motivate yourself. Others would say " Kung mag gygym ako, itutulog nalang" after a stressful office work.

But I tend to push my self to the limit little by little.

I guess Cardio + Diet would definitely make you loose fat.

If you can burn 500 calories meaning 500 less of your BMR everyday (you can compute this online), you can loose 1pound a week.

3500calories equals 1pound so with that, you have an idea of how much workout you need to get your ideal weight.

Hope this helps.

You might also need to stay away from those energy drinks specially soft drinks after a work out but instead, try water.

Energy/soft drinks have calories while water is zero cal.

Energy/soft drinks are more refreshing than water. This is where discipline must come :thumbsupsmiley: Its you body anyway.....

• 2 weeks later...

i'm 5'6", 170 lbs/34" waistline before i started my extensive cardio workout and dieting in June '09... now i'm 146 lbs/32" waistline and still counting down :thumbsupsmiley: ... my regimen is biking at least 15km on weekdays (4x), 5k run on weekend/saturday... regular meals for breakfast and lunch (meaning rice, meat, vegies etc) but fruits only for dinner...mahirap sa umpisa but when you get the hang of it parang normal routine na lang... kelangan lang talaga ng determination and discipline

another tip... you should set your target weight for given period of time like loose 2 - 3 lbs in a month

i used to have a beer belly though im of average built, what i did was...

a) do abs crunches while sitting or surfing the net

B) holding the stomach in while sitting, brisk walking, good posture helps too...

c) if your chair revolves, might as well do some twist, while holding it in.

d) change you eating habits, a smaller plate helps a real lot! better small servings than a plateful of food.

if these doesnt work, sue me! :P :D :rolleyes:

o.t.

ei mel, when are you ordering shoes? tagal na rin di ba? ;)

Cut down on beer and pulutan!

Talagang mag-loose ka nang weight! :thumbsupsmiley:

I was 148lbs last year. For 6months i tried Boxing 1x a week and weights 3x a week. I went down to 138lbs. After 2 months I notice my weight didn't go down so I change my routine.

Instead of weights, I shift to cardio. 1hr treadmill, 30mins elliptical, 30mins stationary bike 3x on weekdays. I would run from Folk Arts Theater to US embassy then run back to Folk Arts on Saturday then boxing on a Sunday. After 4months, I'm now at 122 to 124 ave.

I didn't change my appetite and can still eat want I want (Burgers, Pizza) but with less amount so I guess if I did a diet I can squeeze my weight more...

There should be discipline and motivation to do this. Most of the folks I know tend to stop working out after a month.

A good line up of MP3s, Nice pair of running shoes/apparel would help motivate yourself. Others would say " Kung mag gygym ako, itutulog nalang" after a stressful office work.

But I tend to push my self to the limit little by little.

I guess Cardio + Diet would definitely make you loose fat.

If you can burn 500 calories meaning 500 less of your BMR everyday (you can compute this online), you can loose 1pound a week.

3500calories equals 1pound so with that, you have an idea of how much workout you need to get your ideal weight.

Hope this helps.

oo nga naman.. kasi ako dn hindi marunong magskipping rope ng mabilis hehehe

Diet and exercise para lumiit ang tiyan. Wala naman kasing sure way to lose fat around the belly not unless you go for overall fat loss.

I think unang papayat sa iyo yung mukha at arms, then other parts of the body.. last ang tiyan. Its a slow process so you need discipline and consistency.

so far ako, 5 years ng nagpapaliit ng tiyan! :))

dapat mabilis ba

hmm...

jogging around 30 minutes a day...

badminton around 30 minutes a day (kahit palo palo lang)

diet should be controlled to recommended levels as per your body mass index...

Moderate breakfast

Light Lunch

VERY Light dinner

Iwas sa fatty food and sugars and high calorie food (lalo starbucks and KFC)

do situps

start with 16 reps X 3 sets / day for the first week

increase to 24 reps X 3 sets / day for the second week

increase to 32 reps X 3 sets / day for the third week

increase frequency of reps to failure on the suceeding weeks

Also do leg raises

Also do the "bicycle ab exercise" since it's proven to be the best ab exercise...around 3 sets

Gusto mo gayahin mo diet plan ko

breakfast: 2 glasses of taho

lunch: salad and roasted chicken / fruits

dinner: soup and bread

Do NOT measure your weight / size of your belly within the first two months,,, as long as your feeling better, ok lang...para walang pressure

Consistency and discipline is the key

I used to be a size 42...

Now i'm down to a size 34...

in 6 months time

Weight ko from 220 lbs

Im down to 155 lbs, my ideal weight

Now im concentrating on building some muscle

Goodluck