Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

Notice.. puro machines. And then for W2 if you take it, they'll put you through a battery of tests but none would really be used in writing your program down.

Sorry to say this but I know this not from heresay but I have been a member of gold's even nung ginagawa pa ang makati branch and I also worked there for a time.

If you want a better approach, let me know and I'll help you out :)

Bro, is there anything wrong with puro machines? What the PT in Gold's told me is that since my primary target for now is weight loss (I am 5'9", 221lbs) my routine should primarily be cardio. What would you suggest as a better approach?

By the way, what is W2? Pasensya na since newbie talaga ako sa gym.

Bro, is there anything wrong with puro machines? What the PT in Gold's told me is that since my primary target for now is weight loss (I am 5'9", 221lbs) my routine should primarily be cardio. What would you suggest as a better approach?

By the way, what is W2? Pasensya na since newbie talaga ako sa gym.

Well I just believe that free weights are actually better options.

Dude, no offense to that PT but most pTs in gold's DON'T KNOW JACK SH1T about how to train people. Some are even glorified steroid dealers.

Did he even explain why you should do more cardio??? I'm sure he didn't

w2 is workout 2 sa gold's aka "mediocre fitness assessment test"

ser what is the Basic EDT?...can you suggest some tips to have a lean and define body?

thanks ulit mga bossing can't afford to have a PT kasi ipon pa

Here's a read on EDT. Please read throughit then if magulo pa, please feel free to ask me

http://squatrx.blogspot.com/2008/01/unders...ng-density.html

always the functional athlete.

Opinion ko lang kapatid, I believe that one can achieve those desired definition by just switching free weight exercises.

And as always, iilan ba talaga and dumadating sa point that they are really in the advanced stage??

Opinion ko lang kapatid, I believe that one can achieve those desired definition by just switching free weight exercises.

And as always, iilan ba talaga and dumadating sa point that they are really in the advanced stage??

haha. oo nga eh. pagkatapos ng siyam na taon ng weight training, naintindihan kong ito lang ang importante sa akin sa strength training (in order of importance): squat, deadlift, military press, barbell row at bench press.

hindi na ako naniniwala sa "left gun on mondays and thursdays, right gun on tuesdays and fridays" split para makapag-maximize ng sets and reps ng concentration curls.

for the record, i fully support free weights. only.

Edited by Palakol
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i :heart: free weights... :wub:

Me, too. I really love doing it. :thumbsupsmiley:

Good thing that I've read some sites (years ago) about the significance of strength training. I admit, I used to do splits. But after many years of doing it, I never achieved the results that I wanted. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Not until I switched to doing compound exercises (bench press, squats, dynamic rows, etc). I'm amazed that I became stronger, and bigger at the same time, in just a matter of months. ;)

Guest inquirer

pang pa liit ng tiyan. try niyo yung ginagawa ni pacquiao around 2-3 thousand seat-up/crunches a day. ewan ko lang kung hindi pa lumiit at mag ka abs ang tiyan niyo

pang pa liit ng tiyan. try niyo yung ginagawa ni pacquiao around 2-3 thousand seat-up/crunches a day. ewan ko lang kung hindi pa lumiit at mag ka abs ang tiyan niyo

that has been discussed several hundred times on this thread. try backreading before posting, man.

Guest inquirer
that has been discussed several hundred times on this thread. try backreading before posting, man.

bawal na ba mag post ng opinion?

stop being an epal man.

bawal na ba mag post ng opinion?

stop being an epal man.

that is not an opinion. that is clearly stating a misinformed fact that further misinforms the readers of the thread.

and to flip it back to you, i am stating my opinion here. is there anything wrong with that? the problem here is the endless posting of bullshit just to increase postcount. it makes it increasingly difficult for a reader to look up information because of the constant flooding by stupid people who don't even bother to read the motherf#&king thread before they post their own stupid misinformed bullshit.

because of your incapability to comprehend the simple concept of backreading, i will repeat for the nth time. no, thousands of situps will NOT remove your stomach fat. because there is no such thing as spot reduction.

okay, i'll help you with backreading, man. i'll even hold your hand. you just point your mouse at the link below, and left-click. got it?

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?s=&...t&p=5994706

by the way, i love the way you talk. "being an epal." brilliant. classic.

Edited by Palakol
that is not an opinion. that is clearly stating a misinformed fact that further misinforms the readers of the thread

pardon my intrusion, but i think i must agree with palakol :)

actually hindi lang iisa ang posts na ganyan.. it will mislead you if you didn't take time to backread.

one will be amazed how much information is there waiting to be read..

so i actually took the liberty of not just reading the posts from the start, i also copied them for future reference and then started doing them..

proper diet (no deprivation, only moderation) + right exercise = bodyfat loss

Edited by Pipe
pardon my intrusion, but i think i must agree with palakol :)

actually hindi lang iisa ang posts na ganyan.. it will mislead you if you didn't take time to backread.

one will be amazed how much information is there waiting to be read..

so i actually took the liberty of not just reading the posts from the start, i also copied them for future reference and then started doing them..

proper diet (no deprivation, only moderation) + right exercise = bodyfat loss

i agree with sir palakol too. try to backread, masaya rin naman. and you'll pick up some good points that you were not planning to learn in the first place.

i've been a regular of Planet Infinity (4th floor, Crossroads 77, Scout Reyes corner Mother Ignacia Sts.) for 4 years now, been working out with their trainers one-on-one. but i stopped these last few months because of tight deadlines in my work. the result? i ballooned! kaya disiplina rin sa pagkain. sit-ups, machines and free-weights are useless if you don't discipline yourself on foods rich in calories and fats. try to do push-ups kung tinatamad ka mag-gym, lalo na if you're in long trips

Guest inquirer
that is not an opinion. that is clearly stating a misinformed fact that further misinforms the readers of the thread.

and to flip it back to you, i am stating my opinion here. is there anything wrong with that? the problem here is the endless posting of bullshit just to increase postcount. it makes it increasingly difficult for a reader to look up information because of the constant flooding by stupid people who don't even bother to read the motherf#&king thread before they post their own stupid misinformed bullshit.

because of your incapability to comprehend the simple concept of backreading, i will repeat for the nth time. no, thousands of situps will NOT remove your stomach fat. because there is no such thing as spot reduction.

okay, i'll help you with backreading, man. i'll even hold your hand. you just point your mouse at the link below, and left-click. got it?

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?s=&...t&p=5994706

by the way, i love the way you talk. "being an epal." brilliant. classic.

ayos hindi ka lang pala epal! you even decide what is an opinion or not..wow!!

palakol = mr. epal/nagmamagaling!

ayos hindi ka lang pala epal! you even decide what is an opinion or not..wow!!

palakol = mr. epal/nagmamagaling!

any imbecile who finished grade school has the capacity to identify an opinion, boy.

but you know what? you're right. you win. i am "an epal." just stop posting here and flooding an already flooded thread, so that people who actually want some information can more easily acquire it without having to sift through bullshit. you're right, except about the crunches.

crunches will not remove your stomach fat, guys.

spot reduction = myth

"toning" exercises = myth

diet is equal to fasting/starvation = myth

you do crunches and the likes so that when you cut weight you'll see those packs right? Anyways dont expect solid/well defined abs if youre like say 17% bodyfat, oh yeah and BTW i read somewhere that squat and deads even pull-ups hit the abs in someway is that true?

Edited by kryptonite666
you do crunches and the likes so that when you cut weight you'll see those packs right? Anyways dont expect solid/well defined abs if youre like say 17% bodyfat, oh yeah and BTW i read somewhere that squat and deads even pull-ups hit the abs in someway is that true?

all exercises done standing and using freeweights hit the abs

^ palakol, ikaw na ang epal, atrimitido lang ako :lol:

ano ser iyong "atrimitido?" hehe...

everyone, and i mean EVERYONE, has the proverbial "six-pack." some even have seven or eight. it's just an issue of the layer of fat covering it up. (refer to a diagram of the human muscle system) you don't necessarily need to do a single crunch in your life to have visible cuts on your abdominal region. you just have to have less than 10 percent bodyfat.

Edited by Palakol