Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

hays simula last year i gained 10 pounds.

i eat light crackers and bread pag lunch tapos dinner ako bumabawi (weird)

eating healthy kasi usually is expensive eh. lalo yung mga cheap budget meals ang mas nakakataba.

usually meat or chicken with 2 cups of rice tapos nun pag bitin minsan tatlo tapos extra sandwich.

before sleeping kasi usually i get hungry talaga.

i started doing jogging/brisk walking at a slow pace muna para warm up. diba mahirap mag treadmill kagad baka mabigla katawan ko?

Edited by kUrTsKY
hays simula last year i gained 10 pounds.

i eat light crackers and bread pag lunch tapos dinner ako bumabawi (weird)

eating healthy kasi usually is expensive eh. lalo yung mga cheap budget meals ang mas nakakataba.

usually meat or chicken with 2 cups of rice tapos nun pag bitin minsan tatlo tapos extra sandwich.

before sleeping kasi usually i get hungry talaga.

i started doing jogging/brisk walking at a slow pace muna para warm up. diba mahirap mag treadmill kagad baka mabigla katawan ko?

a wave machine is better dude. click one of sig ng fitness 1st.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i gained 10 pounds in 1 year.

no i have a larger belly. which is kind of annoying but got used to it.

problem is i eat crackers or bread during breakfast, lunch just bread or sandwich.

dinner i eat heavy lots of carbs,meat etc. i cant live without carbs eh.

parang pag protein or veggies lang pag gabi, nagugutom ako and wake up in he middle of the night.

i tried fit and right pero wala parin. nakakatamad din kasi mag gym, and besides i feel akward going to the gym,

ive never done it kasi.

reverse your diet sir.

eat heavy breakfast.

moderate lunch

very lite dinner.

you don't need the food before going to sleep. you need it during daytime when you are more active.

i gained 10 pounds in 1 year.

no i have a larger belly. which is kind of annoying but got used to it.

problem is i eat crackers or bread during breakfast, lunch just bread or sandwich.

dinner i eat heavy lots of carbs,meat etc. i cant live without carbs eh.

parang pag protein or veggies lang pag gabi, nagugutom ako and wake up in he middle of the night.

i tried fit and right pero wala parin. nakakatamad din kasi mag gym, and besides i feel akward going to the gym,

ive never done it kasi.

reverse your diet sir.

eat heavy breakfast.

moderate lunch

very lite dinner.

you don't need the food before going to sleep. you need it during daytime when you are more active.

reverse your diet sir.

eat heavy breakfast.

moderate lunch

very lite dinner.

Yun po ang hirap sa akin... hinding hindi ako makatulog ng gutom..parang alumpihit akong makatulog ng gutom...

What i did was dahil nga di ako makatulog ng gutom....

2 piece of pandesal lang sa umaga... then an hour morning jog sa Luneta :)

dahil may resistensya pa naman galing sa gabing kain.. i can skip lunch.. inom lang ng Pocari Sweat.. ewan ko but the salty taste makes my hunger go away.. (promote promote.. hahaha)

Then a cup of rice sa Dinner... kapag medyo di pa rin kuntento... fruits na lang... apple or banana

Then kapag medyo feel full naman bago matulog pump some iron ... kapg di pa rin pump "somebody" na .. hahaha

Awa ng diyos napaliit ko tiyan ko...

May mga jokes nga ako dahil sa pagpapaliit ko ng tiyan ..

Ano sinasabi mo sa mga friends mo? OO Nanganak na po ako!

Ano sinasabi mo sa partner mo? Siguro naman pwede na ko umibabaw?

Ano sinasabi mo sa Uten mo? Oist! Andyan ka pala ? Long time no see ah!

Bwahehe

. . .

Heavy abdominal exercises may not necessarily be the only answer ... you can end up with a "thick" midsection ... although you have to "build" the underlying muscles as developed muscles help feed on the layer of fat around it. To melt or remove the surrounding fat layers will require consistent rigorous cardiovascular activities to outstrip caloric intake, or a date with Vicky Belo.

balanced diet, eat heavier during the day. ika nga eat like a king during bkfast, eat like a prince for lunch, eat like a pauper during the evening.

Then activity talaga. Key is dapat may Cardio, wa-epek ang crunches kung di ka nag-cardio di lalabas yung muscles, so dapat talaga body fat reduction, then some toning. Pero pag malaki talaga tyan mo and medyo you dont have all the time mag-workout

unahin ang cardio then pag lumiit-liit na ang tyan saka na mag-add ng crunches.

How to burn fat in your tummy ? Here's the simplest yet effective way...

Don't eat before you sleep, workout your abs.. do crunches like inclined and decline for the lower abs then eat only skyflakes 2 hours before workout and eat your meal after 2 hours only.

Then take these supplements :

Dianabol, Hydroxycut, Amino Acids.

Whey Protein and Megamass combined with fresh white eggs. Mixed it up using a blender.

That's all. You can see the results in just 3 months of doing this.

PS. Do this at least 4x a week... Okay ?

• 3 weeks later...

How to burn fat in your tummy ? Here's the simplest yet effective way...

Don't eat before you sleep, workout your abs.. do crunches like inclined and decline for the lower abs then eat only skyflakes 2 hours before workout and eat your meal after 2 hours only.

Then take these supplements :

Dianabol, Hydroxycut, Amino Acids.

Whey Protein and Megamass combined with fresh white eggs. Mixed it up using a blender.

That's all. You can see the results in just 3 months of doing this.

PS. Do this at least 4x a week... Okay ?

I hope your joking sana pwede ma delete tong post na to this advice is BS