Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

I gave up on dreaming to have abs. I just workout my back more so it'll look like my tummy is small when in fact my back has gotten bigger.

Or the other alternative, I saw in the news a few years back that you can get abs through surgery - P100k for the procedure. :blink:

I would like to suggest NO FOOD INTAKE AFTER SIX O CLOCK PM. This trick worked on me, as my interns can testify on this. December 2009 i got comments na malaki parang butete ang tyan ko. did this for about a month and same intern returned on july commented na lumiit na daw nang subra tyan ko. i didnt change my workout routine though, once or twice weightlifting a week

reminder:

Don't drink caffeine.

dont take anything minty like mint candies, etc. as well as anything sweet after 6 pm. it will induce hunger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to have abs your body fat percentage must be below 10% for males and below 15% for females.

ab exercises increase the size of your ab muscles, but doing them wouldn't mean your abs will show up. not until you decrease your body fat percentage.

nutrition is also key. as improper diet could cause your body to hoard fat, and shed muscle.

you could break down your meals to 5 smaller meals per day. more on veges fruits and lean meat or fish. less on fat, but dapat meron pa din for proper nutrient intake. and minimize bad carbs kasi if you don't burn them they'll get stored as fat.

hope this helps.

The old adage still stands, No pain, No gain. My secrets, I make time for a run everyday just a short burst of 15 minutes with a couple of 5 seconds dash around the block for my cardio. Two to three times a week I'd do weights, nothing hardcore just a couple of 10kg dumbells and integrates abs exercise (eg. situps, pull ups etc,)to my routine and on weekend, I'd be Mountain biking for half a day. And Sunday is a lazy day for recovery. As for my diet, I'm rather unconventional. Only light meals during the day to get by and a hearty dinner in the evening around 6pm within 45 minutes after excercise. According to studies our body absorbs all the nutrients from food we intake within the open window of 45 minutes after excercise. If you want flat stomach or abs for that matter, you'll have to work for it because believe me there is no easy way!

No Pain No Gain. My 2cents

• 2 weeks later...

there is no such thing as spot reduction, if you want to decrease your waist line, you must include the total package..that means your whole body should benefit. all the advice above are sound...discipline is the key (i'm telling that to myself as well). abdominal exercises tone your abdominal muscles making it look your waist line gets slimmer but you have to continue your abs exercises to maintain it. diet, healthy living and regular exercise..(again i'm saying that to myself)