Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

i gained 10 pounds in 1 year.

no i have a larger belly. which is kind of annoying but got used to it.

problem is i eat crackers or bread during breakfast, lunch just bread or sandwich.

dinner i eat heavy lots of carbs,meat etc. i cant live without carbs eh.

parang pag protein or veggies lang pag gabi, nagugutom ako and wake up in he middle of the night.

i tried fit and right pero wala parin. nakakatamad din kasi mag gym, and besides i feel akward going to the gym,

ive never done it kasi.

friendly suggestion remove the crackers then change mo yung bread to wheat variety. in short wheat bread. then more exercise like maybe 300 crunches a day. it will make wonders.

i gained 10 pounds in 1 year.

no i have a larger belly. which is kind of annoying but got used to it.

problem is i eat crackers or bread during breakfast, lunch just bread or sandwich.

dinner i eat heavy lots of carbs,meat etc. i cant live without carbs eh.

parang pag protein or veggies lang pag gabi, nagugutom ako and wake up in he middle of the night.

i tried fit and right pero wala parin. nakakatamad din kasi mag gym, and besides i feel akward going to the gym,

ive never done it kasi.

forget the pounds. i gained 25 pounds in like three months.

fit & right is gay.

i used to do moderate protein and either high carb-low fat, or low carb-high fat. you choose.

you feel awkward because you've never done it. that excuse is silly. being lazy is also silly. would you rather look fat?

read up. the thread has a lot of pages prior to this, and you just might learn something.

Edited by Palakol
  • 2 weeks later...

i used to be a gym buff, worked out religiously, took supplements etc. but the only way to have flat stomach is proper diet. had strictly rabbit food (veggies only) for almost 2 years to maintain my flat abs. that's about 6/7 yrs ago, i was about 25 then.

now i still work out but no longer observe proper diet (hindi ko na uulitin yan at hindi naman araw araw nasa beach ako na nakahubad para pakita ang abs). result? say hello to love handles/flabs :thumbsupsmiley:

i used to be a gym buff, worked out religiously, took supplements etc. but the only way to have flat stomach is proper diet. had strictly rabbit food (veggies only) for almost 2 years to maintain my flat abs. that's about 6/7 yrs ago, i was about 25 then.

now i still work out but no longer observe proper diet (hindi ko na uulitin yan at hindi naman araw araw nasa beach ako na nakahubad para pakita ang abs). result? say hello to love handles/flabs :thumbsupsmiley:

My waistline is back to 32" but no beer belly just 1" of fat at lovehandles but rockhard muscles around my midsection . . . 5X5 TBW really works. I am back also to my youthful looks (younger than my real age) meaning I lost that haggard face but no longer that chubby round face. Many thanks to the advice of experts here . . . Coach Oly, Palakol, et. al. Happy New Year! B)

I haven't really read all the previous replies to this thread but the above comments by eiyjee gives inspiration to most of us with "belly" problem :) My new years resolution is go back to gym, play badminton and be on a moderate diet :)

I don't exactly have abs. Well, okay. wala talaga. :lol:

pero i'm proud to say na wla naman akong gut.

But, it was a long process. no pain, no gain (of muscle, at least).

ako personally hindi gumana yung sit-up routine eh. The closest I go to was a line below

the solar plexus. After nun, hindi na nag-improve. And yet, nung tinigil ko yung

ab program ko, true enough nawala yung line :lol: some guys are just built for it i guess

activities lagi. proper diet. When you say proper it doesn't mean reduce. Balanced dapat. Meat, fish, veggies....iwas sa softdrinks at junk food.

Sabi friend ko na PT ang muscles daw expansion and contraction kailangan. So dapat mix ng pampaliit na activities at pampatigas.

Pampaliit - jogging, connecting yung siko and tuhod while standing (mga 30 reps each leg as a starter then increase on a weekly basis) - kick boxing

pampatigas - sit ups, crunches, leg raise

activity talaga sagot

Ako lakas kong kumain. May disiplina pero sa kultura natin eh di rin ako committed. Kaw ba naman imbitahan lagi sa mga party eh di ka ba magkakakain?

Pero so far I have kept my stomach are flat. May onting abs din naman. All natural methods...alang supplements or stuff