Call Center Side Effects

to continue....they have higher standards and getting the job is not easy as anyone would thinkit would...just comparing to a day job--where u would usually earn around 8t but at call center its between 13t-18t or more depending of what call center u r in....ok this is getting too long..later ppl...;)

hi guys....are there call centers that does not have a night shift? I heard that there are call centers that only cater to Asian markets, so I assume these CCs does not have night shifts.

What are these call centers? i need a work that does not have night shift, thanks!!!

hi guys....are there call centers that does not have a night shift? I  heard that there are call centers that only cater to Asian markets, so I assume these CCs does not have night shifts.

What are these call centers? i need a work that does not have night shift, thanks!!!

You might want to try PLDT. While I don't know if they don't have night shift, most likely you'll be working at regular office hours since they cater locally.

This may not be the right forum and if not, I apologize. I've read through several pages in this forum and figured I would ask.

I am starting up a call center in the Ortigas area partnering with a larger call center for technology. I am in Southern California and we are already in the process of forming a center. Our principals have many, many years of experience in Global management, operations, sales and marketing in several industries so we are confident our contacts will lead to clients.

We have leads on clients but could always use more. I know many clients do not want to go with a new company which is why we are initially partnering with a large company.

Any other ideas on how to market to potential clients? We are going to be paying commissions for leads that pan out and even promise jobs to people who provide leads but just wondering if anyone else has seen their company do something else.

Thanks for any advice.

• 2 weeks later...
If I'm partially deaf in one ear (left side) will this be a big issue in the cc world.  I've got a pretty good command in English and my accent is pretty American.  But I'm hard of hearing (nearly deaf) in my left ear.

maybe it won't be an issue because your right ear seems not to be having problems. it would be a problem if you're functionally deaf in both ears. unless there's an opening for an email team. ^^

QUOTE(largebelly @ Apr 24 2005, 12:27 AM)

If I'm partially deaf in one ear (left side) will this be a big issue in the cc world. I've got a pretty good command in English and my accent is pretty American. But I'm hard of hearing (nearly deaf) in my left ear.

You'll be alright.

QUOTE(largebelly @ Apr 23 2005, 10:27 PM)

If I'm partially deaf in one ear (left side) will this be a big issue in the cc world. I've got a pretty good command in English and my accent is pretty American. But I'm hard of hearing (nearly deaf) in my left ear.

maybe it won't be an issue because your right ear seems not to be having problems. it would be a problem if you're functionally deaf in both ears. unless there's an opening for an email team. ^^

Thanks for the replies, this issue has been worrying me and keeping me from sending out my resumes!

QUOTE(largebelly @ Apr 23 2005, 10:27 PM)

Thanks for the replies, this issue has been worrying me and keeping me from sending out my resumes!

G'day

Don't worry about issues that you haven't tried. Think positive and you'll be alright. I've seen technical support people who are in the highest level with absolutely no idea what they're doing. Make your resume stand out and remember, if you can fit everything in one page as your resume, the better. Maximum page is 2 pages for a resume. You should have a short and long version of your resume, only give out the long version upon request. Don't forget about the cover letter because in the real world, people are busy to read your resume thus they read only your cover letter.

hey... i'm currently wanting to apply to call centers... anything to get a job.. can anybody refer me to any call center in the ortigas center district?? so i can give them my resume and possibly meet you guys in person when i come to work.. haha i have a canadian accent and i'm ok in both ears.. but i have a low voice... so i hope people can refer me... thx!!! pm me the details as to where and how i can get there so i can give in my resume...

• 2 weeks later...
:goatee: And about Sayang ang binayad ng mga tatay at nanay nyo sa mga unibersidad at kolehiyo at di nyo natamo ang dapat nyong abutin...dahil ba mataas ang sweldo at commission dyan sa cc e justified na ang pagsasayang nyo ng talino at potential dyan?, do you think a bum is better than a working person? kung ano man ang aming gustong matamo, yun ay personal, iba-iba kada tao. at wala kang karapatang husgahan kung saan man kami magtrabaho... we are DOING WORK, FOR ourselves, AND FOR the country. potential is only potential unless you put it in use.

:mtc: di naman ako nasasaktan. but you have a very narrow-concept of what you are trying to write about. and since you wrote that "good schools" = "lasalle/ateneo", oo mahal tuition nila. alam namin. but don't descriminate the ones from the less-known schools. CC = jobs. coming from one of the good schools does not ensure a job.

:wacko:

korek ka dyan! call center industry offers no discrimination la cla pake kahit d ka grad ng "prestige" skuls... which some industry prefers hiring... e ano kung taga La Salle/ Ateneo cla?!!! dat doesn't guarantee a bryt future... ang degree e s papel lng yan... nasa tao pa rin ang diskarte! (no offense meant... PEACE).

From my own experience din, I've resigned from a private company coz d work was sobra stressful dhil s pressure, not to mention ofc politics, gossips & intrigues although it pays 12K n, had no regrets kc I landed a job in CC as TSR which makes use of my IT & Customer Service skills... petiks na, 14K/month+commission p... san ka pa? ;)

:mtc:

No discrimination in age, work experience, school...call centers are generally more open than most businesses here. Dapat nga when it comes to age, companies here should give a premium to those who are older and have more experience, pero they're always looking for "fresh graduates with work experience". Morons.

Dear Reader,

It is here at last -- Rev'lation International, Inc., a company that can address and deliver the beauty needs, at affordable prices, of all individuals who deserve nothing less.

Highlighted by products from renowned cosmetics and skin care expert Fanny Serrano, our products have been carefully chosen and scrutinized to ensure that quality is maintained. We are certain that the presentation you are about to see can and will provide an explicit description and illustration of our high-quality and value-priced products.

To some of you who are "tired of looking for a better networking and direct selling company", we do not just offer you a powerful earning opportunity, but more importantly, a permanent home.

To those who are new in direct marketing, we are not just offering a part-time job but "a lifetime career" and boundless earning opportunity.

If you think this all sounds unbelievable, you are invited to come to Rev'lation and try out our test products. Come to our showroom at the 22nd Floor, Raffles Corporate Center, F. Ortigas Jr. Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 everyday from 10am until 10pm (execepting Sunday). Our experts will be delighted to introduce the business to you. If your time is limited, just call or send a text message to the contact number below and our representative will call you at your convenience.

Contact Numbers:

ELI PABLO

Email: elijrpablo@yahoo.com

*Kindly indicate subject as: Rev’lation

Sincerely,

ELI PABLO

Rev'lation Franchise Mgr.

http://www.revlation-directsales.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPENSATION PROGRAM:

1.) Direct Selling - Earn up to 50% discount on all products in product catalog.

2.) Enjoy Php 300 for every product pack sold by your direct sponsor.

3.) Overriding rebates from sales of product pack. (Using match-up model with 5 steps cycle plan.)

Match-up Bonus ... Php 1,000.00

Maximum Pay-out ... 12 Match Sales/day

Every 5th step Match Sales

Product Rebate Cert ... Php 1,000.00

Maximum Income per Day ... Php 12,000.00

4.) Rebates from product sales (using Multi-Level System)

Get 5% commission on your 1st level and 2% up to 5th level.

Php 1,000.00 monthly maintenance for personal sales.

Roll-up Compress Applies.

Leadership Bonus - Php 100.00 for every direct Sponsor Match-up Bonus maximum of 4 match a day.

For those Product Consultants (under Free Registration) will still enjoy up to 25% discount on products. Automatic promotion as FM once the required sales is met.

Franchise Manager Rebate - earn rebate of 10% from total group net sales Product Consultant.

Rev'lation Beauty Center - Be a distribution center operator and get additional service fee (SF) from the total net sales of your service center.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" These are just the preview of our initial offering to all independent Franchise Managers and Product Consultant. There are more to come... just start building your network and spread out the good NEWS!!! "

I am working with some large companies and we will be opening a call center/BPO services contact center in the Ortigas area in June. I will be conducting interviews towards the end of June and will post it here and we will advertise in papers. If you know anyone who is looking for a position at that time, send me their resumes and I will review them and contact them when we are going to Manila.

We are working with a large call center with over 600 current employees but looking to branch off to start another division.

I am working with some large companies and we will be opening a call center/BPO services contact center in the Ortigas area in June.  I will be conducting interviews towards the end of June and will post it here and we will advertise in papers.  If you know anyone who is looking for a position at that time, send me their resumes and I will review them and contact them when we are going to Manila. 

We are working with a large call center with over 600 current employees but looking to branch off to start another division.

Does this new cc happen to be Pacific Hub?

I am working with some large companies and we will be opening a call center/BPO services contact center in the Ortigas area in June.  I will be conducting interviews towards the end of June and will post it here and we will advertise in papers.  If you know anyone who is looking for a position at that time, send me their resumes and I will review them and contact them when we are going to Manila. 

Do you have openings for Team Leaders? What email address can I forward my resume to?

where can we send our resume(s)?