• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Call Center Side Effects

Hmm...'kala ko okay sa Convergys. Hindi pala. Bakit?

Which brings me to a somewhat related topic:

what don't you like about the call center you work for?

We all know that there's no perfect company. Thus, what about we air out what we don't like about the call center companies we work for, whether it's the policies, the people etc. Naming the call center is optional.

I'll start: Ang ayoko sa call center kung saan ako e ang bilis magbago ng target metrics, primarily for promotion. Pucha, kung kelan malapit mo na ma-meet yung goal, biglang babaguhin at itataas.

sinabi mo pa. lalo na sa account namin.

nagrereklamo sila na ang taas daw ng absenteeism rate, eh pano di tataas eh halos patayin ka na sa trabaho.

pati ba naman yung 15 min na pre-shift namin to pull up our tools tinanggal pa :thumbsdownsmiley:

sinabi mo pa. lalo na sa account namin.

nagrereklamo sila na ang taas daw ng absenteeism rate, eh pano di tataas eh halos patayin ka na sa trabaho.

pati ba naman yung 15 min na pre-shift namin to pull up our tools tinanggal pa :thumbsdownsmiley:

:D :lol: yan lang masasabi ko :P

if you're really pissed off sa trabaho mo sa call center, why don't you resign?

your words are degrading other people who really love and like the work in the call center industry.

respect mo naman iyong ibang nagtratrabaho sa call center, kung hindi mo kayang i-respeto ang trabaho mo.

we don't care about your complaints about the industry. if you don't like it, just get out of the business! we don't need your rants. got it? i hope so.

Edited by kharl_kalabaw
B) That thread for MTC, but how about more substantial. More official!

well in case you failed to notice thats were call center peeps talk share experience

substantial? cc peeps rants here!

the other thread gives cc peeps space to breath

and make the most of what we have now!

why dont you peeps come and join us

CC is one big happy family

oh by the way that the OFFICIAL CALL CENTER THREAD

Edited by sebyang
if you're really pissed off sa trabaho mo sa call center, why don't you resign?

your words are degrading other people who really love and like the work in the call center industry.

respect mo naman iyong ibang nagtratrabaho sa call center, kung hindi mo kayang i-respeto ang trabaho mo.

we don't care about your complaints about the industry. if you don't like it, just get out of the business! we don't need your rants. got it? i hope so.

look i have nothing against people working for call centers. i have already submitted my letter of resignation. aalis na ako sa katapusan ng buwan na ito. e base sa panananilita mo affected ka sa sinasabi ko about call centers. kala ko ba its none of your business to give a damn about my rants. we are here to give our opinions about call centers and its side effects. hindi tayo nagpopost sa thread na ito para tirahin ang opinion ng ibang tao. please stick to the topic at hand period. at isa pa wala akong paki if other people like you wont buy my opinion about the call center industry. its just my opinion and im entitled to it. i suggest that you stick to the topic at hand instead of criticizing people of their opinion.