Profx Seasonal Products

profX

sorry for i reply late in the evening for those who inquire true text , my new work place are strict on cell use during work bec it distract our mind from part numbers of items , i work as a dispatcher ! during work time cellphones are on silent mode and a posted memo "saying don't use cell phones while working !"

transaction here are still going on . except that new delivering time takes another day , unlike the previous time which is next day delivery !

to get info's and ordering details click the pink signature below ![/color]

Edited by profX

FYI: for sunday orders , please make dep by sat and be sure to text me the generated bank code , quantity , items interested and your mailling details , i will check it by 10pm , if positive then i will prepare it for shipping by sunday and the package will reach you by monday ! thanks to all !

Okay na okay talaga ang products ni profX. I had tried the crystal pills twice and it worked superbly (backread a few pages to see the two FRs relative to this).

Compared to crystal pills, maxman is indeed stronger and lasts longer. Both the maxman and crystal pills give you more “rigidity”, or simply put, make our tool harder he3.

Indeed the side effects are gone after you have used the pill the second time around. I just took lots of fluid before and after the deed and I didn’t notice significant side effects.

Just like the crystal pills, maxman also made me hold my load longer. Babae na ang mamapagod sa inyo kakapump, promise. As in tapos na sya ng ilang ulit, matigas pa rin kayo at raring to go pa rin. Yung 2nd round, konting pahinga lang after ng unang act, okay na ulit..

Overall, okay na okay talaga ang maxman at crystal. Thanks profX.

Okay na okay talaga ang products ni profX. I had tried the crystal pills twice and it worked superbly (backread a few pages to see the two FRs relative to this).

Compared to crystal pills, maxman is indeed stronger and lasts longer. Both the maxman and crystal pills give you more “rigidity”, or simply put, make our tool harder he3.

Indeed the side effects are gone after you have used the pill the second time around. I just took lots of fluid before and after the deed and I didn’t notice significant side effects.

Just like the crystal pills, maxman also made me hold my load longer. Babae na ang mamapagod sa inyo kakapump, promise. As in tapos na sya ng ilang ulit, matigas pa rin kayo at raring to go pa rin. Yung 2nd round, konting pahinga lang after ng unang act, okay na ulit..

Overall, okay na okay talaga ang maxman at crystal. Thanks profX.

hey bpc_dnd , thanks for making a comment , means na test mo 2 different pills , i have a new one , as of now hinihintay ko lang day off ko then tetest ko , different playground naman !

thanks for replying sir. I also made a PM. thanks sir for the immediate response.

no problem amigo , i did answer your 2nd pm din ... :headsetsmiley:

sir prof sorry for late FR..

i did bought Maxman to sir Profx and i can tell talagang 100% working sya.. at first take nagkaron ng side effects [ blue vision and headache from my exp.] .. tlga maxman can last hanggang kinabukasan... mejo nasayang ang 2 tabs ko coz sabi ni gf pupunta sa crib ko but d naman sumipot 2x.. haha.. pero upon taking the 3 tabs... max performance ang pinaguusapan tlga... try nyu po... better than supplements w/c takes weeks para mag effect.. thanks sir profx for a very promising item! haha...

order ako uli...kakadting ko lang ng manila e.. haha

sir prof sorry for late FR..

i did bought Maxman to sir Profx and i can tell talagang 100% working sya.. at first take nagkaron ng side effects [ blue vision and headache from my exp.] .. tlga maxman can last hanggang kinabukasan... mejo nasayang ang 2 tabs ko coz sabi ni gf pupunta sa crib ko but d naman sumipot 2x.. haha.. pero upon taking the 3 tabs... max performance ang pinaguusapan tlga... try nyu po... better than supplements w/c takes weeks para mag effect.. thanks sir profx for a very promising item! haha...

order ako uli...kakadting ko lang ng manila e.. haha

helo prinsipe21 , nice to know na you did took it for the 2nd and 3rd time , majority of feedback said nawawala ang headache kapag na adopted na !

cge im here lang and be of service , pls back read few post for new oredering info's and bank cut off time !

thanks

hi to all , like to inform the reader , please identify your self ( username & name ) in texting me , that will lessen and make our text exchange easier , i do check messages during lunch breaks . please also back read few posts for the new cut off time . thanks

Edited by profX
hi to all , like to inform the reader , please identify your self ( username & name ) in texting me , that will lessen and make our text exchange easier , i do check messages during lunch breaks . please also back read few posts for the new cut off time . thanks

Buti pa aq marunong magtxt kompleto , pati postal code , bkt profx , meron b tanga , hindi marunong sumunod ! :@

attn michael , please retext me all your details i accidentally , erase your 2 text message after i read it and reply to yah . very important is to include the amount , items you ordered and your mailling address , the bank details and branch deposited , so i will know its you alright , thanks !

Edited by profX

maxman last 6 packs

scorpion last 10 packs

crystals w mole ( discontinue )

transaction going on , please back read for new cut off time and checking of bank deposit .

there are no new FR's , some GM's wants to quiet , so for testimonials , click one of my signatures thank you !

Edited by profX

sir profx... maraming nagpapasalamat dun sa inorder ko sayo before valentines day... very satisfied daw sila sa effect... and performance nila... nung uminom sila ng scorpion capsule... yung isang tropa... first time daw nya napasigaw yung gf nya.. sumuko daw.. hahaha... yung madmax na inorder ko.. di ko pa nasusubukan.. medyo bz... tanong ko lang kung same lang sya ng scorpion??? 30mins before fight and di gaano busog???

again... thanks sa items mo... ur the man!!!

ei sir prof wala na tau STRIP WATER or alternative?

how bout the VIBRA RING?

arousal water ang wala .

stripwater meron but not the same brand , so it will differ to individuals , hiyang to a certain brand.

vibra ring in stock , last 40pcs kaya im slashing the price from p250 to p180 each w 2 extra batts . to cover - up for the factory install .

for the vibra ring it's reusable as long the silicon rubber haven't worn out . remember to wash the silicon with feminine wash para malinis .

sir profx... maraming nagpapasalamat dun sa inorder ko sayo before valentines day... very satisfied daw sila sa effect... and performance nila... nung uminom sila ng scorpion capsule... yung isang tropa... first time daw nya napasigaw yung gf nya.. sumuko daw.. hahaha... yung madmax na inorder ko.. di ko pa nasusubukan.. medyo bz... tanong ko lang kung same lang sya ng scorpion??? 30mins before fight and di gaano busog???

again... thanks sa items mo... ur the man!!!

helo spike666 , wow ah nabuhay at may kommento pa ha , good at nagustohan nyo scorpion , well in the coming months baka palitan ko na scorpion ng other brand . regarding maxman well mas marami good feedback , if you did back read , 2 palang ang hindi hiyang .

Sorry for the late FR boss. I only have 2 things to say, very effective and yet very affordable yung 2 performance enhancing pills na pinadala mo. Kahit araw-arawin mo pa he,he. Another great thing is, may freebies na kasama bawat order. Salamat! My partner..s were very pleased too ;-) ;-)

Sorry for the late FR boss. I only have 2 things to say, very effective and yet very affordable yung 2 performance enhancing pills na pinadala mo. Kahit araw-arawin mo pa he,he. Another great thing is, may freebies na kasama bawat order. Salamat! My partner..s were very pleased too ;-) ;-)

wow hallpike , short and enticing comment ha , thanks for really posting , was waiting for new clients to do FR's and comments , para may ma read ang readers !

well i do give out freebies as long exceeding 1k ang purchase !

nice to know na like din ng mga partnersssssssss mo :upside: :wub: :evil: